Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

but in other news,

Photo0058.jpg

got caught, and had to flush all that down the toilet =l

damn dormy patrol

Do they check under the toilet cover? I mean if it was sealed I think it would have been fine.

I bet if I had been in your situation I would've held onto the weed like a dumbass, hahaha. :P

Guest Methimphibian
duce, what is that? a charcoal filter?

i am confused

'Tis a carbon filter, the bowl goes on top of that, and the pebbles are activated carbon, the AC is supposed to remove impurities from the smoke. Shouldn't effect the potency of the hit at all, although I've never used one.

'Tis a carbon filter, the bowl goes on top of that, and the pebbles are activated carbon, the AC is supposed to remove impurities from the smoke. Shouldn't effect the potency of the hit at all, although I've never used one.

I have used one. It really does keep your bong super clean. ssfg on etsy sells them for $35 i believe if you wanna give it a try it's not thaaaaaaaat expensive.

Recently i got a little over a half oz. of green for $160. Not sure whether i'm saving money on bud or spending more right now....I smoke an eighth a week.

Guest Krack
wake n bake'n this lemon lime kush. do you guys use eyedrops ever?

my eyes don't even get red, just very chinese.

but Rothos are the shit, if they do.

My eyes get super squinty and chinky. Im asian though so i dont think white people trip out when im in public and i have slits for eyes. I definitely use drops before class or work if i hit more than a bowl. Even if my eyes arent bloodshot, they'll be cloudy and glazed.

I start class everyday at 12pm so i wake and bake every day. Mornings are awesome haha

Today's morning special :)

3314ae00.jpg

looking good simon. so my 14mm carbon adapter came today..i guess my bad for not reading the description thoroughly but it takes a 18mm female slide joint?? WTFAX. now i gotta buy a bowl too :( kinda bummed

damn you guys only smoke an eighth a week? lol is that a lot? i feel like my group of friends is just superstoners or some shit, people always seem amazed how i blaze but i don't think anything of it. ive had a lot of people tell me i smoke more than anyone they know since i came to SFSU haha

simon if im living/growing in SLO next year you just hook me up with buyers when i come to LA and i'll joog you on some tree. 160 halves are taxin!

damn you guys only smoke an eighth a week? lol is that a lot? i feel like my group of friends is just superstoners or some shit, people always seem amazed how i blaze but i don't think anything of it. ive had a lot of people tell me i smoke more than anyone they know since i came to SFSU haha

simon if im living/growing in SLO next year you just hook me up with buyers when i come to LA and i'll joog you on some tree. 160 halves are taxin!

haha. shit, dude, you go to sfsu? I'm going there for college this year.

yea i don't have enough money to smoke that much. Unless you're buying half oz, bud is pretty pricy. 10 sack a day for 15 days = a half.

And Connor, 160 for a half ounce of sticky keify bud is decent.

How much i smoke per day really depends on what time my first toke takes place. If i start blazing at 10 am, and hit 2 to 3 0.1gram bowls every 3 hours periodically, by the time i'm having my night time sesh at 9 pm, it takes me like.... 0.3g through a waterpipe to get the same satisfaction as the 1st bowl of the day.

If i didn't sesh all day long and waited till 7pm to sesh or whatnot, i'd probably just have that one sesh.

I think half of my money goes to getting high.

:/

i dont smoke for bragging rights im just actually curious because reading his posts i just assumed simon smoked as much as i did. ive been smoking a lot less lately and its nice cause i get stoned again, but im still over an eighth a week by a long shot

Nah im not saying you're bragging, i'm sayin i wish i could be like you haha. I know people who know people but that's about it. I cant get really good hookups or anythin but i think i pay manageable prices for good tree. I get paid minimum wage still and i dont have a place of my own. Maybe in the future i'll step up my game but as for now i'll live through you guys.

Ps. Hally st. Patrick's day!!

SB snap bowls are the biz. his mike fro collaboration bowls are pretty nice too if you're looking for heady glass. here's what i'm working with right now:

dscf0001ml.jpg

the last two were locally blown.

and guiz, this carbon filter is getting me super blown (more so than usual). i recommend it

anybody know where i can buy a bowl stand/rack thing?

lolwat. is that a serious question? they've never got stuck on me unless some idiot taps on the bowl. haha and i've never heard of anyone 'greasing' up their glass prior to getting high :confused:

I just broke the shitty joint on my amg today trying to pull my alex k out. O think you get fitment issues sometimes with less than premium brands. My b. Wilson dd slide is a little big for my alex k showerhead diffy which was a little too big in the amg. Now i have to shop for another bong...looking to spend around $150-200 tops. The waterpipe will be traveling tube so nothing real heady.

Im think sheldon black straight tube or mayne a delta 9? Im also lookimg at MGW bongs off the aqualabs site. 7 mil 15" beaker for $140 is pretty good...any suggestions guys?

lolwat. is that a serious question? they've never got stuck on me unless some idiot taps on the bowl. haha and i've never heard of anyone 'greasing' up their glass prior to getting high :confused:

yeah man it's a serious question. in the lab you either use grease or small teflon rings between the joints so it doesn't stick. that stuff can easily break if it gets stuck and you try and twist it out

or if you have some kind of residue on the milky part and it gets hard, works like cement

but if you clean your shit frequently and you haven't had any problems then you're good i guess.

oh that's what you meant. forgot they use the same glass-on-glass joints in lab containers. yeah i've never really had that problem to the point where it became an issue. no hate intended btw

I just broke the shitty joint on my amg today trying to pull my alex k out. O think you get fitment issues sometimes with less than premium brands. My b. Wilson dd slide is a little big for my alex k showerhead diffy which was a little too big in the amg. Now i have to shop for another bong...looking to spend around $150-200 tops. The waterpipe will be traveling tube so nothing real heady.

Im think sheldon black straight tube or mayne a delta 9? Im also lookimg at MGW bongs off the aqualabs site. 7 mil 15" beaker for $140 is pretty good...any suggestions guys?

you can get a sheldon black for $200?? is that like a homie hook up? im looking to purchase my first bong.. and i just always remember premium bongs to be hella money aha.. man hopefully i can get something like that for that price in berkeley..

oh that's what you meant. forgot they use the same glass-on-glass joints in lab containers. yeah i've never really had that problem to the point where it became an issue. no hate intended btw

s'all good, i just need someone to smoke with. my gf's a hater

Science and weed make good friends.

ha - i can't agree that. the one time i went to a lecture high, i couldn't remember one damn thing. that crazy old professor was tripping me out