Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my friend picked up this stuff that the grower was calling O.Geezle (OGsiel??) Which is an OG Kush x Sour Diesel Hybrid, and apparently that is the common marriage to create the headband strain? I have never smoked something labeled specifically as headband but this shit definitely makes it feel like I have some sort of heavy apparatus wrapped around my brain. Also it makes me laugh at everything and I hardly ever get slap happy whilst high.

it's not like i have contacts with the growers who know the strain they're producing, so i have general "feelings" about each strain i've smoked (dealers in my area have a bad habit of making names up if they don't know the strain). idk if it makes sense, the most obvious difference is the one between a sativa and indica high. i guess i've smoked enough to say "oh, this definitely has some diesel genetics in it" or "this leans more towards 70/30 indica/sativa split" etc. etc.

it's like figuring out people's ethnicity by appearance, if that makes sense. just a matter of genetics.

new addition to the family. i didn't actually pay anything for this..yet. believe it or not, my dude at the head shop fronted this to me on good faith haha. i wanted to pay in cash so i'm bringing him the green tomorrow

dscf0010i.jpg

dscf0009g.jpg

my friend picked up this stuff that the grower was calling O.Geezle (OGsiel??) Which is an OG Kush x Sour Diesel Hybrid, and apparently that is the common marriage to create the headband strain? I have never smoked something labeled specifically as headband but this shit definitely makes it feel like I have some sort of heavy apparatus wrapped around my brain. Also it makes me laugh at everything and I hardly ever get slap happy whilst high.

i need to try this. local shop has one called Bio-diesel (OG x Sour Diesel), sounds somewhat similar, prob gonna pick this up

i need to try this. local shop has one called Bio-diesel (OG x Sour Diesel), sounds somewhat similar, prob gonna pick this up

funny you mentioned that, I just partook in some bio-diesel last night! The high is noticeably less narcotic and more of a clean sativa type high. Bio is good daytime smoking and headband is definitely something to be enjoyed when you have nothing left to do but maxx out

Bio is good daytime smoking and headband is definitely something to be enjoyed when you have nothing left to do but maxx out

i disagree with that statement. give me any type of weed to smoke and give me a task and i can do it no problem... just might take longer depending on what i smoked :):D

i disagree with that statement. give me any type of weed to smoke and give me a task and i can do it no problem... just might take longer depending on what i smoked :):D

I'm sure I could do just about anything high that I could sober, for me it's all about the state of mind a particular strain puts me in. Some lend an energetic boost of focus or efficiency to whatever I'm doing, whereas on others, like headband, I may be less inclined to do much more than lay back listening to music and smoking more weed. namsayin?

I'm sure I could do just about anything high that I could sober, for me it's all about the state of mind a particular strain puts me in. Some lend an energetic boost of focus or efficiency to whatever I'm doing, whereas on others, like headband, I may be less inclined to do much more than lay back listening to music and smoking more weed. namsayin?

I can't do complex math for shit when i'm faded. Dividing up ounces and grams no problem. Algebraic equations involving multiple steps and processes? fuck that. It'll probably kill my high.

alright i need some help from the BAYAREA members..

im thinking about buying my first bong.. i was planning on getting it from Big Al's in berkeley, just cause thats where i've always gone to get anything weed related...

i was just wondering what i could get for like $150-200.. i dont need anything super nice cause ima be keeping this in my trunk.. still live w my parents aha.. is that price range too low to get anything name brand? im looking for something minimum 1ft.

and also, how much are those bong bags that look like kinda like small sleeping bags aha?

also any other headshop recommendations?

thanks guys