Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

okay lit up for the first time, but it was nothing like what people said it would be. i wasn't chill or anything, but the complete opposite. i was fucking crazy psychopath-like shit. jittered, tweaked, uncontrollable laughing and shaking. my friends had to restrain me. we were supposed to relax, go to the movies, but had to wait what seemed like 5 hours for me to calm down. what is wrong with me? did i smoke too much? i dont want to look like a lunatic at a party

sick, i wish i had your rolling skillz. im seriously shopping for those rolling machines, thats how bad i am.

on another note, ive just realized how much i need an ashtray. someone recommend me a classy one (besides supreme, of course)

sick, i wish i had your rolling skillz. im seriously shopping for those rolling machines, thats how bad i am.

on another note, ive just realized how much i need an ashtray. someone recommend me a classy one (besides supreme, of course)

a classy ashtray? just steal one from a restaurant or hotel. or go to a garage sale. ebay even.

@bermuda - how much did you smoke?

Once you learn to enjoy the weirdness of it it all falls into place. Honestly the best advice I can give you is to smoke more weed more often. All the super-crazy shit stops happening (unless with your consent) once you get used to it.

Then you'll look back on that first time fondly and wish you could get back there.

BUT YOU CAN'T :(

vvv: haha really you don't ever wanna get blazed again like the first time?

i smoke all day every day, and I definitely like smoking at night better just because at night when I go out to a club or a party or whatever normally I'm not smoking. so bringing bud and smoking a blunt at a party or w/e is nice.

Guest Methimphibian

exclusive master kush, great mellow indica buzz, nice strong pine smell, dense sticky buds. solid 2 hour buzz. definitely some grade A bud.

emc767373.jpg