Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Visted the Grasshopper Lounge on Thursday. Some nice folks in there. pics.

cantaloupe haze its got squished in transit. nice cantaloupe-y hints to the aroma. great long lasting haze high. actually not as Hazey as the Sweet haze i posted. More time in space with the C. Haze and less time with (what i consider to be a true haze) that clouded come down. Expensive for my exp. $60 an 8th.

lVmhbl.jpg

Some hash. Had some name to it, made from random stuff. Sour D etc. It was nice and shiny so i said fuck it. Don't usually like water hash, because of said water. You lose terpenes and therefore flavor and complexity, IMO. Also you buy water weight. :( this had some (water weight) but was actually quite potent. For 40 a gram tho, i'ld rather just take two grams and pu them into a swisher and take that to the face.

rjDpAl.jpg

Last and Least, "purple af-reck" coated with "Hindu Skunk" honey oil. Made with Vector and tasted like it :mad:. Mega disappointed with this from the consumer side. $45 a gram, (paid $40) Again not worth it. Cool for the uniqueness-show-off-factor but not as potent as the price implies.

mzpenl.jpg

best part of my Grasshopper exp was smoking with one of the dudes there. I'll leave his name out of the picture but he loaded a bowl from his personal stash-o-hash and it was a doozie. Soaring high that peaked about 5 minutes afterwards. That shit was great, would have paid 50. (hint hint :D)

also, while i was gone i received confirmation for my VIP passes to the MedCanCup. uber-excited. YEAH!!!!

word. they can be. but these were a no go for my tastes. somewhat potent but ruined by butane flavor. some people might not notice but i do. i'm a bic hater too. taste like poo.

and man am i excited for this cup. its my first and with a little bureaucratic luck i'll have my card and be able to judge. i wonder if the clubs in LA or in Norcal will bring booths or something so people can s.amp...err.. i mean "judge" their shit. either way should be a great party.

and goddamn do i want to shop where you do. care to share what you pay? by PM if nothing else...

quite impressive. i had that video of that dude from marocco who was rolling a joint of hash on a bike. i've yet tried it with no success.

oh and shit i hate right now: no rolling paper, and it's raining like hell outside and sunday which means i neet to rent a bike or walk 20 minutes to get some... shhhhhhh.

Guest Methimphibian

I just ordered one these mechanisms, a smoke buddy, anybody here tried one?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6ooC4Z3Dk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6ooC4Z3Dk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

my 500mL roor just came in this morning...overall i'm pretty pleased. this is my first time owning german glass. only complaint i have really is the absence of ice notches. craftsmanship-wise, it is blown to perfection.

dscf0002.jpg

i feel you ron. was more of an impulse buy to help me get over my gf.

bought my other piece with her on haight and i needed a change asap..

plus, this thing was dirt cheap hah.

i've gone through my fair share of diffusers in the past and have concluded i prefer when it 'chugs' as you clear it. diffused hit is nice and all but i just prefer the greater air flow. and maybe they were just shitty downstems but the diffused part would break off for me pretty frequently D:

my 500mL roor just came in this morning...overall i'm pretty pleased. this is my first time owning german glass. only complaint i have really is the absence of ice notches. craftsmanship-wise, it is blown to perfection.

dscf0002.jpg

and I thought my shit was dusty