Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I think it really depends on what temp you vape at. I know a few people who prefer to stick to a lower range of temps and end up with a dark goldish-brownish-khaki buff that can be mixed with fresh bud for smoking or used to make damn good edibles. I personally vape at higher temps between 365-375 and just trash the remains. Not worth it to me.

yeah, the shit I was smoking was kind of a lighter brown. It wasn't really nasty looking or nothing.

I wouldn't ever smoke vaped weed, fuck that...

It works great in oil/butter especially because you get a weird high that's mainly off other cannabinoids and not THC. You need a ton though, my stockpile was probably 1.5p collected over 2+ years.

smoking vaped weed is pretty pov

there is still PLENTY of THC left in vaporized bud. Let me make this simple: think of a vaporizer. The heat is passed through the herb which heats the herb to the point of volatilization which causes the THC to be released in vapor form. This is what you inhale.

HOWEVER, not all THC is released in this vapor cloud. A lot of it just passes on to different parts of the bud. EVEN THOUGH THE VAPORIZED BUD DOES NOT LOOK APPETIZING, IT STILL CONTAINS THC!!

it tastes like shit but still potent. I wouild personally use it for cooking purposes.

I think it really depends on what temp you vape at. I know a few people who prefer to stick to a lower range of temps and end up with a dark goldish-brownish-khaki buff that can be mixed with fresh bud for smoking or used to make damn good edibles. I personally vape at higher temps between 365-375 and just trash the remains. Not worth it to me.

365-375 is the recommended temperatures to vaporize. It is ideal for a medium-dense vapor cloud while not expending the bud so quickly.

I worked for one of the top vaporizer companies for over a year...i know whast up

there is still PLENTY of THC left in vaporized bud. Let me make this simple: think of a vaporizer. The heat is passed through the herb which heats the herb to the point of volatilization which causes the THC to be released in vapor form. This is what you inhale.

HOWEVER, not all THC is released in this vapor cloud. A lot of it just passes on to different parts of the bud. EVEN THOUGH THE VAPORIZED BUD DOES NOT LOOK APPETIZING, IT STILL CONTAINS THC!!

it tastes like shit but still potent. I wouild personally use it for cooking purposes.

365-375 is the recommended temperatures to vaporize. It is ideal for a medium-dense vapor cloud while not expending the bud so quickly.

I worked for one of the top vaporizer companies for over a year...i know whast up

hey, i need a hook for weed. located in the bayyyy. you remember me right?

today I was smoking a joint at a park and met this guy who was smoking a blunt. he offered me a hit so naturally i took it. he then told me he has a club card cuz he has cancer and showd me his lump on his chest. wtf? :confused: overall he was a good guy tho, probly early-mid 20s, going house to house to sell magazines. LOL. he even told me flew in from seattle. and the trippiest part was that he reminds me exactly of one of my other friends that smokes. I srsly think he'll be doing the exact same shit as this guy when hes older.

cool story

stem has THC in it to but I'm not going to smoke that; I'll cook like it just like I will with this stuff.

Tonight was looking for weed, friend got a call at like 11 from one of his hookups, she usually either sells him weight of outdoor or small quantities of headies but tonight she had "hydro." I'm always really skeptical with "hydro" around here because it normally is just mid grade outdoor.

but when we got this shit it looked like indoor but didn't even smell like weed. It literally smelled nothing like anything similar to the smell of marijuana. Hard to convey in words how it smelled but It was the strangest thing and being a skeptic I was thinking we might've got ripped off. anyway we tried a few bowls and it burned, tasted, and smelled like weed, and I'm pretty faded. so word.

speaking of iphones, those who have em should get the "spawnlite" app. it's a trip messing with it while faded

My dad's coworker actually wrote this. He quit his job to try and live off of future iphone apps but it's not really working out for him :(

Finally in college, need to find me a group and hookup asap, I haven't smoked for like a month and a half.

I got an ounce of shake a few months ago for $100. It was a good deal since it was good weed. The only downside was that the shit got old after like a week and a half. Had to buy an 1/8th to break up the monotony.

thats about the same deal i got but not that good, this one was a mix of medical headies, great fucking high

i know what you mean though. but it still feed it thru my grinder to collect the crystals

over 2 weeks off. took a couple of 3 week breaks during the summer but this time I will definitely hold off. drank last night, woke up hungover, and realized I definitely prefer being high. but yeah, don't want to get back into smoking this school year because last semester I was just tired allllll the time. it's hard though on weekends when everyone is down.

got hold of some jack flash this weekend....(jack herer x flashback)

jf1.jpg

jf2.jpg

jf3.jpg

this other nug was some quality beaster, super duper dense

indb2.jpg

indb.jpg

and a very sticky mènarrrge :D

mng.jpg

the jackflash gives a very solid heady sativa spark,

makes me hazy..... smells like lemon pine-sol and cracked pepper

on your fingers

rolling that brown snake had my palms smelling like straight