Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

is it even biologically possible for the human being to build up a tolerance to thc? (that is, requiring subsequently larger amounts of the drug to induce the same degree of effect)

or are we speaking on a psychological basis?

if we are, then to logically build up a tolerance to the mary would be mental exercises - prepping oneself for the "high" that is about to ensue.

HOWEVER, it seems everyone has a different experience with "tolerance". personally, even after smoking frequently, it only takes 1 or 2 bong rips to get baked.

but hey thats me.

and why would you wanna build tolerance? save weed.

hell i wish i didnt have a nicotine tolerance.

the fuck you talkin bout? am smoker vs pro. am gets put to sleep pro goes on with their day.

i get what you mean though but shit man if you smoke for a long time it takes a little more to get faded (well i mean your gunna want more)

i guess im not one of those guys to take a rip and be good to go maybe if im drunk already or whatever.

so I was going to go on a trip to DC with my friend and my ex roommate to help him move into his frat house, and stay there for a week and party every day, but instead my friend spent all his money in one night in NYC so now we can't go :(:(

pretty much stopped smoking weed. I've only smoked once in the last six weeks. I've been thinking of buying a vape though...Idk. I miss being high but it's also been pretty nice to take a break.

pretty much the same case for me, been trying to keep my resistance low so the odd blaze will be mindblowing. although, i have been taking herb mixes like damiana x mugwort x passionflower as a temporary replacement...

but yeah i'm sick of the feeling of tarry smoke in my lungs so i'm out for a vape too... now stuck between vaporgenie and vaporstar because I don't really wanna spend $400 on the odd toke.

^speaking of break, i didn't smoke for 3 weeks, and yesterday i got a quarter of blue dream. smoked a gram of it in a blunt with some buddies, two bowls with other people, and a final blunt of some other shit they matched with; high for about 12 hours. at one point i got so high i just passed the fuck out. haven't been this stoned for over a year..

all in all i had a pretty awesome time, and blue dream is the shit. no exhausting burnout after your high.

Is there really a "tolerance" level when it comes to bud? I dont believe there is a threshold. If you're a seasonal smoker, you know whats coming after a blunt and you're mentally prepared compared to people who havent smoked. People who smoke everyday should just work out and run a lot to get rid of the thc thats piled up in the body so you can get that good high when you smoke the next day.

i thought the first time was fuckin amazing.

i couldnt even look straight in one direction

turning right or left was like jumping through nodes to parallel universes..

maybe cuz i didnt know what to expect..yeah that best best.

*reminisces

I smoked for a few months before I got to my highest.

My roommate's brothers were in town and we smoked before they got there. Shit was spinning as I was chillin on the couch listening to music. I got up to shake their hands and I couldn't even stand. I had to lean against the wall and said "uhheyawhasup... " and I laid back down. I passed out shortly after.

One time I blacked out from getting up too quickly. I remember smoking a cigarette, getting up, taking three steps, and waking up in pain on the floor as my girlfriend was laughing at me.

A kid I worked with (quite a veteran smoker, too) took one bong rips too many at work and blacked out. Luckily he set the bong down, but he caught his arm on a hook for hanging stuff on and fucked it up.