Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

why would you come to sufu to discuss drugs...?

why not?

Yoooooo, I'm gonna hit the bong now, cool?

word.

did you go out with a bang?

the weekend i stopped, 23 grams in 3 days.

between 5-6 people. so many blunts.

so you smoked between 4-5 grams a person over the course of a weekend?

sounds like a slow tuesday...

so you smoked between 4-5 grams a person over the course of a weekend?

sounds like a slow tuesday...

hahah wow. well i forgot just how hardcore some of you guys are.

When I was smoking the most it was probably 2-3 1 gram blunts a day between 2-4 people.

It got me faded all day so I was happy.

i got caught by the police blazing in the fucking forest today. i was up there with a buddy of mine just smoking this uber good kush and all of a sudden i turn around and theres two cops behind me asking me if i'm enjoying the lake. long story short i pulled the first-time-blazing routine and they just took my weed and told me to leave but before i left they were giving the weed a smell and were all like "you a weed connoisseur?" and they started talking about how good it was. its a shame too because they got my full quarter =(

lesson: canadian cops waste their time and patrol fucking parks.

fuck that sucks. they prolly didn't want to do anything today and were hoping to confiscate a bag of weed to smoke.

cops can smoke weed? if so i'm hella gonna be a cop instead. nothing like being a cop and a crook.

^chris-craft, what strain is that? looks dense as fuckkkkk. not to mention uber crystals.

it's damn near impossible to be sure exactly what strain, but i was told it was "Hawaiian Thunder." most likely driven out from cali; it was some of the better weed ive ever come across in saint louis. dense and packed a hell of a punch.

in an unrelated matter, im glad to be back in colorado...boulder in the summertime is to life what henry winkler was to happy days.

in an unrelated matter, im glad to be back in colorado...boulder in the summertime is to life what henry winkler was to happy days.

fuck yeah dude! boulder in summertime is fucking heaven! myself, i will be down at the creek near the 28th street overpass smoking a spliff in just about twenty minutes. god i love the women in this town...

and the herb! just got some durban poison. shit is fucking intense.

did you go out with a bang?

the weekend i stopped, 23 grams in 3 days.

between 5-6 people. so many blunts.

:eek: yikes! i take two hits of a blunt and im gone, like:cool:

so im gna go to ctown for some bff time and i need weed. cleveland sucks for that shit and the only person i know that i can buy from is one of the guys i work with. =/

such a bad idea.

uncle owns the business and im only there cause of him.

yeah :(

fuck yeah dude! boulder in summertime is fucking heaven! myself, i will be down at the creek near the 28th street overpass smoking a spliff in just about twenty minutes. god i love the women in this town...

and the herb! just got some durban poison. shit is fucking intense.

haha, wish i had seen your post earlier today...i went on a bike ride down the creek path around the same time you would have been there. :eek:

also went up to gross reservoir today to go cliff jumping. it was awesome until some park ranger type bitch wrote my friends and i a $50 ticket for swimming in the reservoir.

edit: also, julz, your last wdywt post = ;)