Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I want to download a ton of old Nickelodeon shows like Doug and watch them stoned and relive my childhood.

oh man, i loved Doug so fucking much!!! i think i'd still appreciate it as much, if not more today!!! :cool:

^^ my friend has every episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? on his computer... we watch it when we're under the influence.

recommended episodes:

- the dangerous soup

- the renegade virus

- the pinball wizard

there was an episode with a train that made me scared of trains for so long!! i'd be babysitting at my aunt house, late at night, going outside for a joint ( it was in the middle of the country with no house real close, only woods, forests, fields, mountains, maybes wolves once in a while and other wild creatures... (we start real young in the country hehea :S)) and would be scared to death when i'd hear the train, i was getting all paranoid hahahaha.

my little brother before leaving this morning planted two little test seeds, let's see what tests are like. i had great grades in school :cool::eek:

ha did u just add it to you cup of coffee or to the grounds and brew it?

the best is just to use hash. that's what i've always done. you make the coffee and put your hash (in very little parts, and by stirring it in the coffee, it will mostly dissolves everything). it takes a little time to hit though.

but you stay high for a long time, really fun. and when it hits, it fucking hits haha.

hash + tajine = as amazing as space cakes

also one of my friend didn't know weed removes most of the effects of CC, he was smoking while consuming it, thought he got mad ripped off. read them book fool !

the best is just to use hash. that's what i've always done. you make the coffee and put your hash (in very little parts, and by stirring it in the coffee, it will mostly dissolves everything). it takes a little time to hit though.

but you stay high for a long time, really fun. and when it hits, it fucking hits haha.

dunno about coffee but there are definitely marijuana tea bags you can get which are pretty potent, very mellow and chill high

dunno about coffee but there are definitely marijuana tea bags you can get which are pretty potent, very mellow and chill high

I figure things such as tee, and other edibles aren't easily detectable, especially when using a service like fedex or ups, or even better dhl. what I'm saying is dom I have alot of trust in you, and want to know if you can ship me this things provided I give you the money. I wouldn't have you ship actual buds.

if you are down for this pm styles

mmm that sounds good. hash coffee is more like, give me 30 minutes of feeling normal, then i'll suddenly crack up laughing for nothing, blasted as fuck for two more hours, jumping around, kicking in the air, i'm the proud student of Mr. Miyagi, live in your living room, baby!!!

what i'm trying to say here, is that i wish i'd live a bit more south and i'd be sorta like sayword, yo whats up

for some reason, the blue rohto v's work least for me. and green works the best.

last night, jumped into the botanic gardens with some friends and blazed. i love being out in nature when i smoke.

tonight, blazed and worked on my upper div thesis.