Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i think it's like being described any other prescription drug. if you're suffering from depression or some shit like that, they can prescribe it for you. i'm pretty sure i heard about doctors being paid for med cards.

ive never seen any "normal" physician hand out recommendations (atleast from my PPO) you have to find "specialty" physicians to get the mmj card.

edit: you have to pay for an exam and yes you pay for the mmj.

Don't get mad if this hasn't been mentioned cause I don't wanna read back a few pages, but if your really want to get medicinal marijuana and don't want to get a mmj card because it goes on your record/ you are going to be recorded as a patient, a doctors recommendation works. My friend got a written recommendation from a doctor in the SF bay and he just takes the written recommendation to the clubs, they read it over and call the doctor to verify, then he is OK'ed and let in. As soon as he is let in once he can go back without having to show the recommendation because they have record of this. A little simpler and safer than getting a legitimate mmj card in my opinion, plus it takes less time.

Don't get mad if this hasn't been mentioned cause I don't wanna read back a few pages, but if your really want to get medicinal marijuana and don't want to get a mmj card because it goes on your record/ you are going to be recorded as a patient, a doctors recommendation works. My friend got a written recommendation from a doctor in the SF bay and he just takes the written recommendation to the clubs, they read it over and call the doctor to verify, then he is OK'ed and let in. As soon as he is let in once he can go back without having to show the recommendation because they have record of this. A little simpler and safer than getting a legitimate mmj card in my opinion, plus it takes less time.

how much does an exam cost?

and it may go on your record, but all medical records are private aren't they?

I know its less than registering for a patient card and whatever. You pay for a consultation and get a referral which is the cheapest thing you can do in that situation. I think the price varies per doctor...Also mmj cards go on permanent record/can be found out if you ever go into military or possibly if you have a background check, whereas the recommendation doesn't indicate anything. It just means you were recommended for the use of mmj and can get some if you need it.

Dude...are you serious? How old are you?

lol

you gotta pay about 100 bucks a year to hold a medical card in cali. getting a check would cost about the same as any regular check-up.. its worth the wait too, pick up potent shit, and you can grow your own plants legally

This is a YMMV situation depending on doctor and city as far as San diego goes the city strongly disagrees with mmj and keep raiding the co-ops and other services to keep it out of San Diego as much as possible. I believe SF use to make mmj holders go to dept of health and register themselves into their system but this was when 215 first passed, so I'm not sure I'd this is still part of the process.

dino, that last pickup looks good... I love the alert but still really high herb, my favorite vs couch coma for sure!

and @ dom.... amazing as always

I just moved over to Seattle and everything I've seen so far is barely so-so. I know there's some good stuff around here, get at me!

no... seriously, pm me tho

yay or nay?

I is naturally good runner, or so history has shown (it's been a couple years since I done it)

I is naturally good pot smoker too, cuz I is smokin that all-natural good pot.

If I become good at running again and start winning shit, WHILE smoking heavily, can I turn this into some sort of MJ/sports advocacy thing? Thoughts/ideas?

they'll probably kick you out and say that smoking grass is making you a good runner

two varieties tonight, first is GDP

funny you mention GDP...i woke up on saturday to a parcel from the west coast ;)

-28g of GDP

-1.5g of nightshade (purplepurplepurplewhaaaat)

-1g of hash

woke up on saturday to a parcel from the west coast

-28 grams of GDP

-1.5 grams of "nightshade" - some craaaaazy purple bud that i haven't had a chance to smoke, has anyone experienced it yet?

-1 gram of OG kush hash.

3270560769_65e5088224.jpg

3271384058_e71fd48dd6.jpg

3270565243_ef38e1d580.jpg

3270562857_3a882f6f3e.jpg

3270561849_bb842011b4.jpg

img0465hf2.jpg

will snitch for +rep! (10)

Here some new Toro pieces I picked up...

I feel like a modern day sherlock holmes with this glass on glass perculating sherlock. Mouthpiece can be taken off and the "cap" goes on and it can be attached to the bong as an ashcatcher.. Smoothest rip I've ever had and I have tried pretty much the all the best. I highly:D recommend Toro.

ToroSherlock.jpg

torosherlockperc.jpg

Toropercs.jpg

Toromainperc.jpg

ToroFullfrontal.jpg

torofull.jpg

Toroready.jpg

to any fellow south bay ppl out there,

i'm about to get my MMJ card. I've been reading that dispensaries are pretty rare and harshly regulated here in the south bay (as opposed to say, sf). in fact, i'm only seeing delivery service here, which is not an option seeing as how i live at home w/ the 'rents.

any options I don't know about? Or do I need to go up to the city or down to santa cruz?

i remember when kunk sent the bagels in the last supergayswap. he said his buddy at the post office (im assuming usps) said pretty much everything goes as long as you dont get caught.

it's so hard to not smoke for one day here at school. its not that i have to smoke everday, you just cant escape it. considering a break, but its not likely.

edit: nice nuggs on this page btw

beauutiiifffull nugssss. love the bong too; looks like it would be fun to take a huge rip out of and looks different from all the PHX/Roor style bongs.

this is some bud that I had sometime last year. too bad I don't have any connects for dank in my current location :(

some purp. this was either purple urkle or master kush

122gpsh.png

some strain called Cream. probably my favorite weed of 2008; pure stavia high, no munchies, wak and bake heaven! DO WANT MOAR

2lkzfhe.png

zo29u.png

this stuff below isn't mine, i just copy/pasta from grasscity. looks super BOMBBB. Homegrown organic skunk FTW

1z14f7k.jpg

mwcq5d.jpg

1239qhu.jpg

346t2kp.jpg

^ that shit just looks fucking ridiculous

About how risky is it to air-mail weed and hash in the US? I've been considering this for a while and I am still skeptical.

Go with ground shipping for sure. My friend tried fedex air and shit mysteriously disappeared from the package...it was air sealed in plastic put in a airtight jar and wrapped in a blanket. All he got was a jar and a blanket back.

UPS ground ftw though.