Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

got let into a CC in hollywood today even though I dont have a card. Basically got smoked out for free.99 and got the highest ive been in a very long time. Almost melted down at the hash bar.

I was tripping balls the whole time I was in there.

dino we gotta smoke again soon.

and we'll jump that fashion thug who tried to short change you last time.

im down. hit me up in a week b

i never tried a dutch ive been meaning too but gas stations over here got the freshest swishers so i can never refuse haha

ahhhh, get on that leaf roll son

I'm supposed to have a random (in the sense that I don't know exactly what day it's going to happen) drug test in 3 weeks-ish for my job... some new policy BS that my father is instilling a year after I joined his company, after 20 years of being in business. Now that's some bullshit. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to stop smoking yet. I kinda just want to throw up the middle finger, call it a year...

http://www.urineluck.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=QFIX

works wonders, just keep it at the right temp and your good to go.

thanks for the link. i know there are tons of products out there like this; it's just the principle that bothers me. the pops has gone 20 years in his business with no drug policy, and he knows i smoke. a recent wreck by another employee, who also smokes but had not been smoking, spawned all this bullshit, and it just seems like a sideways way of trying to control my 25 year old life. ...fucking parents.