Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Yes exactly. With the dispensary it is much more reliable. I have come out of the dispensary saying "wow, this weed isn't as good as I thought it would be" but I have never thought that it was bad. Every single purchase Ive made there has been great weed, but when you hear "medical" weed most automatically think its gonna be the bombest fire ever. Not always the case.

Also some dispensaries have sales. Has your drug dealer ever said "Buy an 1/8th and you can have a free pipe" or "buy an ounce and Ill throw in another ounce for free" ? Mine hasn't. But the clinic on the other hand...

dude u would probably start convulsing if u looked at my marijuana expense report.

60/8 is typical here for some upper grade bomb, 70/8 for some super headies here in dallas, though my new smoking partner told me back in atlanta she had even seen headies in the 85/8 range --- how ridiculous!

still lookin at payin out the ass -- i can pay ~$360 for an O and that's considered stupid low, less than wholesale, bro bro bro deal. i once saw my same dealer charge $440 for a zip that over a quarter had already been dealt out from..

HAHA

wow dude you couldn't be more misinformed, dispensaries in california buy their product from either vendors and growers who are licensed by the state of california OR they get their product from patients who are licensed to grow by the state as well, but under the legal umbrella of being a "caregiver"...now that i think about it, I believe that the much larger grows that supply most of the so cal clubs are also considered ''caregiver grows''

which essentially means that you have a group of people you donate your grown medicine to at a lower rate (at cost?) making the state consider it a 'non-profit orginization'

and for the people who said that the Medical Marijuana is the same (or a lil better) as buds from the street, that is debatable. I have picked up some bombs from my regular college dealers that has been SUPER, like club grade shit. We go to dispensaries for a variety, safety, cleanliness and OVERALL superior quality of the meds.

i was a patient under prop 215 too. I have had experiences with clubs and distribution and what not. Under the same proposition i was allowed to grow my own number of plants.

Like i said dude, the same people who sell to clubs also sell on the street. How are you going to convince me otherwise?

lets just say i know a guy who runs an operation in a county that allows for the maximum amount of trees to be grown. He has a group of 15 people who have all obtained a caregiver license (which is nothing more than a cannabis medical card stating that they do not use it themselves but grow for others) and under this guise he is allowed to grow a fuck ton of weed. H e supplies to clubs mostly, but you dont think any of that is getting to the street?

Like i said, you can find the same quality, if not better, on the streets. Just cuz the people you go to dont have that quality of a strain doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

And price doesnt always make it better, ya know? Obviously the clubs are the middlemen and have to make their earnings as well, hence the 65$ dollar 8ths. That same 65$ 8th we pay (paid) $35 here in santa cruz/san jose/monterey. Gotta love northern california if you're into weed

well, my friend from cali gets medical weed for free so she'll give me an eighth or a half for free. otherwise, i'd pick up an eighth for $40 here in brooklyn.

nice

what kinda really dank stuff can be found in NYC

is it mostly hazes or whats the deal with it over there

mostly hazes or homegrown unknown. i don't really care for names but my latest shit had bright purple buds and orange hairs. it was beautiful and full of keef.

i think it's possible to get dank out east

see: dino's trees

if i had a working digital camera i'd take pictures so ya'll could see the trees of the east coast. brooklyn has some dope shit.

i think i can confidently say that other than cali, boulder/colorado has the best weed in the country. east coast definitely has dank if you know how to find it...

yeah, i found some nice buds in colorado but best (price-wise and quality-wise) is definitely brooklyn. also, i know that some of my connects do get shipments from cali. jamaica bud was NICE as well. niceee.

i find that to be pretty common as well. i've never had a sip my entire life, but i blowin out... constantly.

although i do have some friends that heavily use both, and will do pretty much anything if you put it in front of them.

Interestingly enough, I find that heavy drinkers (getting shitfaced more than once a week) tend to smoke far less than people who don't really like alcohol (such as me). Alcohol and weed aren't mutually exclusive, but it seems that people tend to prefer one or the other.

i like being high more often than i like being drunk and i smoke far more than i drink, but i still end up drunk almost every night. i just really like washing away the cotton mouth with a cold frosty brew..

been away from this thread for a hot minute and missed all the discussion

nice

what kinda really dank stuff can be found in NYC

is it mostly hazes or whats the deal with it over there

i think it's possible to get dank out east

see: dino's trees

yes.

its funny. i moved here from florida and the first trees i picked up were from miami.. go figure.

but theres no doubt about being able to find bomb shit on the east, just seems like its not AS EASY to find it as it is in the west. at least for people with lesser networkin' skillz