Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so Zubin's post a couple pages back about him quitting weed forever (effective Oct. 1) gave me motivation to do some lifestyle changing of my own. I was getting really sick of not being strict enough with myself and instead being perpetually stoned. the truth is, I have way too much free time on my hands as a student.

so, I decided to stop smoking when I am alone and that cut down on 95% of my weed consumption.. problem solved. now when I get home from class it feels like something is definitely missing, but I am usually so frustrated and bored that I will find some other activity to keep myself busy, like playing keyboard or jogging.

Why don't you use a little bit of tobacco, to insure your blunt is burning properly. Myself and friends use a little bit of tobbacco when turning a 'pure' blunt because shit here is just to good.

blunt wraps themselves are more than enough tobacco usually. extra tobacco in a blunt tastes awful, id rather taste my weed.

Vs Toto: :D

Saturday night, picked up a couple quarts earlier. Shit on the right is fucking ridiculous, already smoked a couple j's of it. I think it's Jack. Stuff on the left is REALLY lemony, haven't tried it yet. Gonna roll a blunt now :)

weed-1.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

as long as you stay away from that cheap weed pushers sell on mont-royal.

I don't spliff shit anymore, even joints. I love that pure weed taste, and like laserbeast said it's all about rolling technique.

Broke the downstem on my G-Spot last night. Oh well, at least it gives me an excuse to upgrade my setup. :D

Here's what I have planned:

Vaporstar-->14.5mm diffuser-->ashcatcher/pre-cooler-->18.8mm diffuser-->bong

I figure when it's all clean and filled with ice it'll hit real nice.

you should buy my roor ;)

i also have an unused inline ashcacther that i bought the day before i quit......useless to me now

so Zubin's post a couple pages back about him quitting weed forever (effective Oct. 1) gave me motivation to do some lifestyle changing of my own. I was getting really sick of not being strict enough with myself and instead being perpetually stoned. the truth is, I have way too much free time on my hands as a student.

so, I decided to stop smoking when I am alone and that cut down on 95% of my weed consumption.. problem solved. now when I get home from class it feels like something is definitely missing, but I am usually so frustrated and bored that I will find some other activity to keep myself busy, like playing keyboard or jogging.

honestly dude, as gay as this will sound, i am very honored that i have inspired you to cut back. For me it wasnt easy because it was how i handled every situation: either good or bad. So no matter what i was feeling, id smoke. Its all i knew. SMoking weed became my hobby.

For me, i started smoking very heavily in college and it was because i had so much free time. Seriously, being perpetually stoned was NOT cool. The first year of college i gained 40 pounds from just smoking, eating and not going to class!!!

If you research it, prolonged MJ usage often creates depression from lack of motivation. I was definitely at that point and for my mental health, it was best that i cut it out of my life.

As for you, enjoy it. Use it in moderation, but just make sure to pursue your goals. I think weed kept me away from mine for long enough and its about time i start getting shit right. LSATS/Photography, here i come!

edit: one week, exactly to the hour, of sobriety :)

cool that you guys did that!

contrary to what my friends thought, since I quited my job I cut a lot on smoking. I was smoking minimum 3,5g a day then, now around 1g a day maybe ? (aside from the weekends)

my buzz is better too, funnier, and I do more stuff. i was holding myself from doing a lot of things when i was too high didn't wanna talk to anybody, see people etc. i don't wanna stop working weed at all (not now, at least), but things are better now!

3.5 a day?? Fuck that shit. That is too much money to be spending just on weed, and I would not be able to be that high that much.

To truly be happy when you are high you have to have moments of clarity in between. Moderation.

An 1/8th would typically last me at least a week. A bowl here, blunt there, but typically smoking enough to get high but not overdoing it.

people that smoke an 8th a day usually blaze it for free

and for me, the earlier i have my first smoke, the more i smoke in a week because i burn like clockwork

I don't know for people, but I pay my for my shit. I get an once between 135-150 (for random quality, sometimes good, sometimes shit). and also from other peeps for 25$ for a 3,5.

and I'm like that with smoking too, but especially for the day. If i smoke when I wake, I'm gonna smoke all day long, if I don't I can wait 'til 4pm.

I don't know for people, but I pay my for my shit. I get an once between 135-150 (for random quality, sometimes good, sometimes shit). and also from other peeps for 25$ for a 3,5.

and I'm like that with smoking too, but especially for the day. If i smoke when I wake, I'm gonna smoke all day long, if I don't I can wait 'til 4pm.

http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BB09C6522D5AF680677BE6589CCE73F995

smoke weed 'ery day.

Anyone else here smoke up before studying? Its been a routine for me lately because it certainly helps my long term memory if I focus and tell myself to remember certain things, but I heard it depends on the individual who is smoking. My one other friend takes 6 bong rips before he studies and now he's a dentist lol.

Anyone else here smoke up before studying? Its been a routine for me lately because it certainly helps my long term memory if I focus and tell myself to remember certain things, but I heard it depends on the individual who is smoking. My one other friend takes 6 bong rips before he studies and now he's a dentist lol.

i smoke up before i study, before i do a project, read, go to class. i smoke up pretty much every second i've got free and, to be quite honest, i don't know if it helps but my gpa is proving it to be good thus far.

i also go to art school though.. so, i guess it really does depend on the person. i just need to alter reality in one way or another to focus on shit.. dunno why.