Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i get faded everyday and i rarely post in this thread.

i got cali gold infront of me and im blastin earth, wind, and fire

persian cleveland girl i wish u lived in la so i could mack u up ):

One of the reasons I stopped was that I smoked when I had to pop antibiotics and I completly fucking tripped...

For half a year I felt like throwing up every morning, sweaty hands, bad dreams etc.

So no idea how weed can help with anxiety but yeah everybody is different.

Regarding the dealer issue...it's most important to have a dealer who doesnt tell the wrong people about you, or who would tell the cops names of buyers to save his ass when busted...

From my experience every dealer that takes drugs is completly unreliable.

oh and btw.....anxiety issues?!

don't ever eat shrooms!!

Damn I never felt that way from smoking chronic! crazy!

^ I have an anxiety disorder and I'm straight when I eat mushrooms and acid.

not to knock your hustle...but do you really buy into all that name bullshit?

If its good weed then its good weed, i laugh at dudes who try and make up some fuckin dumb names on the spot

"FO ALL YALL NGGAS THAT AINT KNOW, THIS SHIT BE +++SUPREME x Jack Herrer"

Most of the time, weed is not just weed. Different names usually mean different types of highs, different levels, etc.

Plus, this is an actual business, at least here in CA. And if you need marijauna for medical purposes, you arent just gonna say "Give me weed!" and get something you know nothing about. For different illnesses, some marijuana is not as beneficial as others.

I know sometimes these names can get out of hand, but they are most definitely not bullshit.

"not to knock your hustle...but do you really buy into all that name bullshit? "

yes i do, because its called botany and plant science dumbass. how do you think strains were born? well let me school you while you puff your $20 gram of beasters (you probably dont know what that means either).

all weed can be traced back to certain regions of the world where it grew naturally and still does. take the oxahacan highlands in mexico for instance, the weed that grows naturally there is much different from the weed that grows in the pakastani kush region, or the thailand mountains, or the luong mountains. after many years of cross breeding with these different regions, you begin to develop different strains, yes, strains. much like how different breeds of dogs exist. would you call a german shepard a chiuaha? no dumbass. all lifeforms are the same way, why are there different kinds of trees, or bushes? its called science.

talk to anyone that knows their shit and they will tell you i'm right, or just be ignorant and get ripped off all the time. if you like smoking bullshit that's cool with me.

i see you are hip....alot of ppl think shocked bud is "purple" and cant differentiate purple from trainwreck and just believe whatever their dealers tell em

ive got a few buddies grom grass valley have lived in santa cruz for 5 years so i know whats up. Also, ive been a part of that medicann scam and its weak, there is no legitimacy behind that whole program.

plus, they buy weed from dealers just like we do, so why worry on names when im gettng it from the same people as the clubs are?

^^ I don't really care about the CWG cos we have a thread for Corny White Bitches, daniway is just the first ever to be on superfuture, but your fucking right.

We get that you smoke bad pot, and your a hooker, but please don't shit up one of my favorite threads with your nonesense.

juelzkind is doing the same thing too, adding too much arbitrary talk to the convo, I kinda liked the way things were conducted here...strictly business. Pics, SERIOUS discussion, shit don't need to be getting all wayward with stupid shit like "Whats your favorite munchies" and other bullshit like that, shit was alot more sophisticated than that in this topic.

juelzkind is doing the same thing too, adding too much arbitrary talk to the convo, I kinda liked the way things were conducted here...strictly business. Pics, SERIOUS discussion, shit don't need to be getting all wayward with stupid shit like "Whats your favorite munchies" and other bullshit like that, shit was alot more sophisticated than that in this topic.
I'm not tryin to be mean girls, cause julz is good in my books, and dani pm'd me muff shots

but he does make a good point.

Less of the talk of your favorite munchies, more of your favorite sativas.

agreed. gurlz never know whats up with green. the ones that do are VERY far and few between. cut that bullshit out or gtfo!

i once had a dealer who was a fem... fucking botanist. i swear she went to weed college. the real one. if she had looked less like a bridge troll i probably would have put it down

no disrespect my friend,

i just get pissed when people say "just call it good weed", its a lot deeper than that.

i'd gladly puff you down and show you whats up sometime.

anytime you're in the area, im down:D

geekbon- blueberry is own personal favourite. given me a super warm head and throat buzz, and too much never makes me completely vegitate. you try it yet?

picked up something new last night, no idea what it is but i feel awful fierce right now. plus i got the stroker and hoop complete season. yeah, my fate is sealed.