Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Take a month-long T-break and then blaze a fatass blunt/ multiple bong hits and you will get ripped for a couple of hours.

i can't take a break with my anxiety and naseua...

does anyone know where to get good bud around the indiana area? i know it sounds lame, but this state has been wiped out...

what about if you can't seem to keep your high? i'm a daily smoker, but even when i go a week without smoking i can't keep my high for more than an hour.

well, 90-95% of THC is dissipated in your body in about an hour so that time frame is about right.

for medical use, you will find that the best thing to do is to use just enough to get the effect that you want, and then wait 45 minutes before smoking again. the problem with joints for medical use is that it is so easy to "overdose" (which actually diminishes the effect of the cannabis) so just watch how much you're taking in at a time. this process is called "auto titration".

blunts are cool but the problem is that you get less high smoking more weed.

this is true, but to combat this, i tend to spread out a little bit of whatever i'm unstuffing (typically any flavoured blunt tobacco) back into the wrap, and the associated head buzz makes it more worthwhile.

I'm from Los Angeles (Westwood to be more specific). I usually pick up stuff from Bubba Kush, Master Kush, OG Kush, Orange Crush, etc. The weed in LA is always dank. I love Blueberry Sativa or Blueberry Kush. mmmmm. I love smoking out of my Roor 'Lil Sista', but my favorite will always be a nice blunt wrapped by Grape Swishas. :) By the way, FAM0US, where in LA are you at? We should get a SuFu smoke out at Venice Beach or something. :)

You people from southern cali really needa bring more of that OG kush down to the bay area.

Seriously, OG Kush had me high for 2+ hours. It was probably one of the dankest nugs I have ever seen. I got an eighth in one dense nug that lasted literally 2-3 days between 2 friends and I. The only down side was that it costed me retail $65/eighth because it was from the club.

Fuck I love having a dealer for a roomate. Never having to leave the house to pick up is a godsend.

I am working my way through a $70 OZ of bottoms, the thing is though that the bottoms are just as good as the HP bag they came from, and the oz is probably 1/3 nugs. Definitely getting my money's worth.

Fuck I love having a dealer for a roomate. Never having to leave the house to pick up is a godsend.

I am working my way through a $70 OZ of bottoms, the thing is though that the bottoms are just as good as the HP bag they came from, and the oz is probably 1/3 nugs. Definitely getting my money's worth.

I never complain about bottoms. Usually means a lot of THC crystals and hash will build up on the nugs (as long as it is the same bag used to hold the rest of the weed, but not necessary). That's pretty awesome how your roommate deals, that means you can never be dry. I have a friend on campus that literally lives in the next building over, so I am always good to go! :)

I'm from Los Angeles (Westwood to be more specific). I usually pick up stuff from Bubba Kush, Master Kush, OG Kush, Orange Crush, etc. The weed in LA is always dank. I love Blueberry Sativa or Blueberry Kush. mmmmm. I love smoking out of my Roor 'Lil Sista', but my favorite will always be a nice blunt wrapped by Grape Swishas. :)

I always get so upset when I hear of people smoking their ultra dank in blunts - specifically grape swishers. If you're gonna twist one of the super, you should at least invest in some large raw papers, or clear papes or AT LEAST original swishers - they're the only ones that are gonna let you tase tha weed nicca.

I always get so upset when I hear of people smoking their ultra dank in blunts - specifically grape swishers. If you're gonna twist one of the super, you should at least invest in some large raw papers, or clear papes or AT LEAST original swishers - they're the only ones that are gonna let you tase tha weed nicca.

I always taste my weed in my Roor. I like to smoke grape swishas because they taste the best and blunts always take me to that "next level."

Got Purple Kush right now. Pleasant, but I prefer more energetic highs.

oh for sure, it's definately a couch lock indica but its definately one of the best indicas ive ever smoked

heres a question for some of the weed luminaries that roam the thread:

can different batches of the same strain of weed look completely different from each other?

Like sometimes i get PK and its purple and crystally and looking just beautiful and other times its green and fluffy

The OG i get tends to look different at times too

It makes me question what im buying

oh for sure, it's definately a couch lock indica but its definately one of the best indicas ive ever smoked

heres a question for some of the weed luminaries that roam the thread:

can different batches of the same strain of weed look completely different from each other?

Like sometimes i get PK and its purple and crystally and looking just beautiful and other times its green and fluffy

It happens all the time. It all depends on the pH level and how the weed is cured. Sometimes strains turn more purple due to the light set-up on one's hydroponic equipment. I've purchased sacks where one nug was dark like purple drank, while the other nug was lemon-lime green.

well, 90-95% of THC is dissipated in your body in about an hour so that time frame is about right.

for medical use, you will find that the best thing to do is to use just enough to get the effect that you want, and then wait 45 minutes before smoking again. the problem with joints for medical use is that it is so easy to "overdose" (which actually diminishes the effect of the cannabis) so just watch how much you're taking in at a time. this process is called "auto titration".

sometimes it feels like my high lasts for a really long time...a whole day even. maybe i am just thinking it, so it feels like that...but my friend had the same reaction.

that could also be b/c i only smoke about 3-4x a month...and i like blunts better than bowls, but i have been smokin through bowls more recently. never tried a bong, yet.

come on guys i wanna see more pics. let an east coast girl dream about the west coast for a little while...

well...

as i'm sure you know, people call all kinds of shit OG kush (esp clubs). there are also at least 2 different cuts of OG ("abusive" and "ghost"). sometimes people say it's "Og kush" or "og kush (indica)".

as for the "PK" it could be that PK refers (in my experience) to pure kush (as opposed to purple kush), which is again ironically not a kush (i don't think anyway, looks kind of similar to OG).

where the hell can i cop in bmore? I cannot go home to pickup and am in need.