Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

oh nice, you have an address by chance?

I'm in LA county, east san gabriel to be specific, but LA is like 20 minutes away, I might just go to my doc on monday, see what he says and he doesn't prescribe it just go to LA later in the day.

http://420doclocator.com/listing?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=2&sobi2Id=3

thats the address and the doc's name

Guest Methimphibian

it's actually mostly for appetite and weight, I'm 6 foot even, but I could never weigh more than 148 no matter how much food I tried to eat.

until I started blazing a few times in dec-january, then all of sudden I'm almost up to 160. so the past 2 weeks I've lost like 4 pounds down to 154 from doing nothing haha.

as well as mild insomnia from time to time, plus stress/anxiety from college.

Edit: you mind recommending a club you frequent? I saw some of your previous post:eek::eek:

yay or nay?

I is naturally good runner, or so history has shown (it's been a couple years since I done it)

I is naturally good pot smoker too, cuz I is smokin that all-natural good pot.

If I become good at running again and start winning shit, WHILE smoking heavily, can I turn this into some sort of MJ/sports advocacy thing? Thoughts/ideas?

whats up bitches

Got a jiz-ob and had to move, now residing in Chicago

I never realized how privledged I was living in Canada, POT HERE SUCKS

Drove home about a week ago and brought back an 3 ounces of OG Blueberry, will post pics when I get around

*I didn't know this website still existed, what have u nukkas been smokin on lately*

i just got my braces off

and.

im going to go blaze a blunt

eeeeeegad

my connect just picked up Himalayan Gold from the clinic

ayayayay

im excited it looks like.. orangee not so gold but.

it smells like afghan goo

How does that work, to get a med card in cali, does your doctor just give you them?, do you have to pay??

i think it's like being described any other prescription drug. if you're suffering from depression or some shit like that, they can prescribe it for you. i'm pretty sure i heard about doctors being paid for med cards.