Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

and what do i know about real drug dealers? everyone has their own style, some floss more that others.. but if youre moving real weight in herbs its pounds not in QP grocery bags and you def aint taking pictures of yourself or your product or anything that can be tied to you for the whole internet to see. thats all i got to say.

exactly. Live and let die

What's the longest anyone has gone since their last bake?

before i came back to cleveland it was 3 yrs.

recently, i havent smoked in a good 2 weeks now.

me thinks that when i get around to it, im going to be very fucked up. :D

lol, dude ur on a mens fashion forum with a pic of david bowie from his ziggy stardust

days as your avatar.....what do you know about REAL dealers?

reserving this for sig purposes

julz, 2 weeks? what for?

you know how much weed you could have smoked in 2 weeks?? lol

didnt get the chance to before i left and then had to hand what i had to my bestest for safe keeping while im in NY. and altho she might have smoked it, she will replace when i get back.

its gna make smoking when i finally do really good tho. :D

I really like being baked in the morning. I make some good cappuccino, listen to some music and chill with a j., oh and I often light a canddle, or any good smelling stuff.

I kindda like to overstimulate my senses.

it's amazing <3

me too... in my backyard we have a bench and from 10:30 to around 12 there is a perfect amount of shade for me to sit under and have a nice morning joint or blunt

Well, hempfest was fucking ugly

Anything to do with Northern Ontario is greasy business, was more a medicinal marijuana thing, tons of people there were seriously ill, some even had HIV

I stayed maybe for an hour friday and saturday and then drove back to Flint each time cause it was a scary gathering of homeless and terminally ill people in the forests of the Soo

But I did try the volcano for the first time, got some really good hemp papers that don't burn my throat at all, ate a variety of foods with different kinds of budder in it, heard some pretty cool public speaking about how the inbreeding of OG Kush in SoCal is out of control and soon pure clones are going to be hard to find, etc etc

If the crowd wasn't so fucked I would have stayed but I did pick up some Afghan Kush which Ive never tried and am very pleased with

im so hard right now

you mean this:

I really like being baked in the morning. I make some good cappuccino, listen to some music and chill with a j., oh and I often light a canddle, or any good smelling stuff.

I kindda like to overstimulate my senses.

it's amazing <3

it might have overstimulated your penis? amirite?

im so hard right now

killing, raping, and hanging tend to have that effect on some people...

youre going back to see it, yes? you better.

chea! armed with a half zip of Nostradamus, i'll just bring it to the theatre and eat it like popped corn.:D

crossbluntlm9.jpg

cross blunt with my homies before i left for college

I'm from the netherlands, and we've never seen something like that. How do the blunts intersect? on is stuck above the other? What kind of rolling paper is that you are using for the blunts. How do you make your tip for the blunt? Finally, how much weed goes into 1 blunt?

first you roll 2 separate blunts, we had grape white owls but w/e brand would work and its probably better to roll them tighter. use as much weed as you like. then you poke a hole through both blunts, one hole should be bigger than the other so you can slide the 2nd blunt through the first and make sure the holes in the 2nd go parallel with the 1st blunt so there is airflowage, then we just used a leaf to tighten up the cross section. if your going to attempt this, take your time and dont rush the process. spark all 3 sides at the same time and enjoy :cool: