Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

jealous over here. im from the uk and itd take a lot of effort for me to get my hands on some of the weed in here, looks BUFF. anyone smoked thai chocolate? its not some super skunky shit but its cheap as fuck and its chillinggggg.

blueberry and cali orange if im lucky for me at the moment :)

og kush and sour diesel both share the a sort of "racy" high because they elevate your heart rate really rapidly, not good weed for people who get paranoid.

our weed taste is so similar. i am smoking a joint of og kush x cheese right now!

hi all, it's my first post here.

exile- i would have to say that sour diesel is better than purple kush (i didn't really like the high that i got from pk). however, i prefer og kush over sour diesel (but i think it depends on personal preference).

sour diesel - an insane flavor and relaxing high.

og kush - doesnt taste as good as sour diesel but it gives a much more intense high.

my top 5 strains of the moment:

-og kush

-trainwreck x super silver haze

-cheese

-white widow

-sour diesel

i smoked a dub of gods gift with my girl yesterday shit had me rolling

You're fuckin 14, stop fronting.

Anyways, I picked up an 1/8 of white widow the other day for 50. I've yet to smoke it yet, Im saving it for the day after ETD. POP. cause I'm gonna be downing <_<

Southern California would charge ridiculous prices for their weed, they also would have a stupid ass name for every single strain. It can't just be OG kush it's OG x Juicy Fruit or OG x your mother's cooter. You socalians are the most pretentious stoner's i know.

Come up to Canada and you don't necessarily have a well thought out name for our weed. The good weed is called the funk, funkmaster flex, funkmaster flex the tunnel volume 3, the BC, etc..

1/8s of anything, whether it be PK, OG, hempstar or a bag of the Darryl Strawberry (cocaine) doesn't even come close to $80, more like $35-$40.

We don't need to name brand our shits all the time.

i wont even lie. i'll say once and i'll say it again.

it sucks to be a stoner in socal. you get the worst prices ever.

not necessarily...depends on who you know. I picked up an eigth of Snowcap not too long ago for around $45. That's not too bad. Though I've also encountered some fucking batshit crazy ass prices from people who said they get their shit from the clubs. $80 for an eigth of club GDP?? Hell fuckin no.

You're fuckin 14, stop fronting.

Anyways, I picked up an 1/8 of white widow the other day for 50. I've yet to smoke it yet, Im saving it for the day after ETD. POP. cause I'm gonna be downing <_<

age got nothing to do with it.

i wont even lie. i'll say once and i'll say it again.

it sucks to be a stoner in socal. you get the worst prices ever.

so true. if you dont have the right connects youll be saving your pennies.

age got nothing to do with it.

so true. if you dont have the right connects youll be saving your pennies.

yes it does. You're a CHILD.

Oh and ron, I got the widow from a dude I used to go to high school with. Usually an 1/8 of bomb ass shit goes for like 50 at most around here.. I usually get 1/8 for 35-40 depending on who I'm buying from. Nor cal has good prices <_< haha

ok all this BS from the canadians is fucked. i could pay 40/e for shit weed too!

edit: did not mean that all canadians have shit weed. however, "beasters" is the name for weed from BC that comes to california...

strain names are serious business. there are many cultivars of cannabis and if you're fine with smoking shitty whatever weed that's all good but i am not! i look for provenance and good growing/curing above all else. weed has stupid names but if you get headband from a legitimate source you know it is a sour diesel x og kush cross.

these cultivars are stabilized, you can grow them over and over and the plants have similar effects/look/smell/taste. therefore if you know you like white widow snowcap SShaze or whatever you are into a particular kind of cannabis and if you like some gdp or whatever you like another.

anyway prices are inflated in socal definitely but i certainly don't mind paying 65/e for excellence.

ok all this BS from the canadians is fucked. i could pay 40/e for shit weed too!

strain names are serious business. there are many cultivars of cannabis and if you're fine with smoking shitty whatever weed that's all good but i am not! i look for provenance and good growing/curing above all else. weed has stupid names but if you get headband from a legitimate source you know it is a sour diesel x og kush cross.

these cultivars are stabilized, you can grow them over and over and the plants have similar effects/look/smell/taste. therefore if you know you like white widow snowcap SShaze or whatever you are into a particular kind of cannabis and if you like some gdp or whatever you like another.

anyway prices are inflated in socal definitely but i certainly don't mind paying 65/e for excellence.

65/e is horrible....I also doubt that socal weed is better than the northern counties, because the majority of the clubs in socal get there weed from humboldt.

there are entire companies (usually named 'the _____ seed company') devoted to developing new strains, seeds, and the like, mostly in euroupe although im sure there are some illegal groups doing it in the us

edit: forgot, alot of people who grow for clinics in socal all use that sort of cultivated weed, and alot of whats grown skips the clinics

Southern California would charge ridiculous prices for their weed, they also would have a stupid ass name for every single strain. It can't just be OG kush it's OG x Juicy Fruit or OG x your mother's cooter. You socalians are the most pretentious stoner's i know.

Come up to Canada and you don't necessarily have a well thought out name for our weed. The good weed is called the funk, funkmaster flex, funkmaster flex the tunnel volume 3, the BC, etc..

1/8s of anything, whether it be PK, OG, hempstar or a bag of the Darryl Strawberry (cocaine) doesn't even come close to $80, more like $35-$40.

We don't need to name brand our shits all the time.

our weed is better than yours....we have a higher (no pun intended) and greater selection of strands... they are not slang for "weed" they are different shit. im just sorry your best shit is our worst. you smoke ses i smoke kush.

No man, The Netherlands got the best weed. Buying your weed legally and the shit is perfect. Enough coffee shops to buy the shit and I pay aprrox. 6 euro's / 9.5 dollars for 1 gram of weed. The more you buy the cheaper it's gets. It's so fucking cheap that we put in one join .4 gram. Because the shit here is so strong we use a sigarett to mix with the weed.