sufu jerkoff-athon

Guest jmatsu

i remember being in summer camp at the pool/locker room with this huge fucking boner from seeing all the cute boys, and not really knowing what it was and so not really embarrassed. there was this one cute boy that i liked and one time when we were changing in the locker room i overheard him comment to another boy how my penis was different from the other boys', it was "stiff" and "long". one time i remember i was hard and i jumped in the pool near one of those jets everyone's talking about, and i totally just had an orgasm right there in the middle of all my campmates. i don't really know if i came because i was underwater, i was probably too young to have semen at that age.

my question is, how did the camp counselors not like take me aside and be like, "cut that shit out," or something? but they didn't. nor did anyone tell my mother, as far as i know, and fuck, i'm sure as hell not about to ask her even though i'm 28.

nowadays i J/O 2-5 times a week, i'd say. when i was like 15 i used to do it 3 times in a row, but whoever said he did it 10 times a day, that's some crazy shit. i used to share a room at our beach house with my sister, but she never woke up to hear me do it because she's hearing impaired, ha ha ha. otherwise i have never been caught. in college i used to do it during my roommates classes, like right after he'd leave and i was sure he wasn't going to be back.

... how intriguing.

was your sister hot?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nded

as i've recounted elsewhere, i'm laid up after surgery

my percocet ran out, so i'm bored as hell

when i'm not sleeping, i spend all day in bed or on the couch, reading, watching tv, or fucking around on the internets

this is prime time for cranking it like five times a day, except i'm not supposed to do anything that raises blood pressure/pulse/etc, such as cranking it

:(

ha ha you all are crazy if you think i'm going to post pics of my SISTER on a thread with the word "jerkoff-athon" in the title. (but it never hurts to ask.)

on another note, it's just nice to be among men, gay and straight, discussing masturbation like a group of mature adults.

One day at my old job I was taking shoe inventory in the shoe closet. At this store right before you enter the fitting room there is a door there where we kept the shoes. Its literally the size of a small closet 4 by 8 I think. Well I had been in there for a few hours sitting on the floor counting shoes and such when I got really horny.....so I thought....well...since I:m in here. It was kind of hard manuvering in there and the store was packed.....and I could hear people right by the door..and although you could lock the door from the inside there was a key that everyone had to get in there. Moral of the story.....working in retail is fun.

that's pretty gutsy my friend . . . i have to say the only time i did it in a public place was once in the bathroom of an italian restaurant with my family and grandparents at dinner. i was like 16 and was like, "why not?" but in terms of the aforementioned empty trains, don't you guys worry about cameras and stuff?

One day at my old job I was taking shoe inventory in the shoe closet. At this store right before you enter the fitting room there is a door there where we kept the shoes. Its literally the size of a small closet 4 by 8 I think. Well I had been in there for a few hours sitting on the floor counting shoes and such when I got really horny.....so I thought....well...since I:m in here. It was kind of hard manuvering in there and the store was packed.....and I could hear people right by the door..and although you could lock the door from the inside there was a key that everyone had to get in there. Moral of the story.....working in retail is fun.

ahaha now thats a story...I remember this one time I was working with my dad paint an inside of someones house and he was outside talking to some about something for a long time. I started to get horny and i busted a nut in the peoples houses in the bathroom aha

edited.

when i was in like 10 or something i gooed for the first time. i didn't know what that shit was. i ran downstairs and cried to my mother. i thought there was something wrong with my pee, like i had a disease or something. my mother pretty much ignored me and told me that my thingy just barfed and that shit was normal.

i remember the first time i wanked, nothing came out it just tickled like fucking hell, i quicklly put it back in my pants and was freaked out something was wrong

wow you hit puberty really early. i owe my first "gooing" to horny teengers on the internet talking about jacking-off when i was like 13. little did i know that this curiousity would lead to sorrow later down teh line :(

yeh, i was in like 7th grade, damn i used to get made fun of like hell

theres nothing better than waking up to a good ol wanking..

i dont understand how ppl can do this

as for me, every day? damn its sad, but oh well....

funny... i think my dad was watching me get head in the back seat of his car on the way to the tampa pro contest back in 98... this was after a quart and a joint, so i didnt care, and neither did my girlfriend.

same girl, her mom walked in on her and her friend both going down on me. one was sucking, the other licking and shit.... ahh... highschool.

have i told youlately that i wanna grow up to be just like you?

I definitely was getting brain once and she pulled her head up for some reason right at the end and I shot it INTO her nostril/eye/hair, she had to go to the bathroom and blow my semen out of her nose, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Are you talking like you came while in her mouth and she blew it out her nose.... i did that a few weeks ago, it was freaking hilarious - i chased the guy around the bowling alley i did it at with the tissue i used to blow my nose

Are you talking like you came while in her mouth and she blew it out her nose.... i did that a few weeks ago, it was freaking hilarious - i chased the guy around the bowling alley i did it at with the tissue i used to blow my nose

No no, she took her mouth off my dick and lifted her head up a little so it shot through the air and up her nose.

Originally Posted by TopVillain viewpost.gif

really? don't you have morning wood 98% of the time? sometimes if i wake up before my alarm i am secretly happy if there's time for a J/O before work

Originally Posted by TopVillain viewpost.gif

really? don't you have morning wood 98% of the time? sometimes if i wake up before my alarm i am secretly happy if there's time for a J/O before work

beating it in the morning before you get out of bed is glorious.

i always dreamed my 100 post would be about jjjjjjerrrrrkin

• 2 weeks later...