Fast natural fade without the use of sandpaper...

Noddy

youre posting on a fashion forum, faggot

you are too, so what the fuck is your point?

even if you had one, it would be negated by your fucking ignorance in choosing to call someone a "faggot" because they posted an opinion..

you benefit society in no way

• 4 weeks later...

who the f--- is this character? only a true lummox would call this method natural fading. its one thing to rub your hands on your thighs after a handwashing, but this is supergay @best. your skulls are now craniums. im done here, this is fucking retarded...and so are you

i love this dude.

more than my initial disapointment in a noob like Noddy is the endorsement by the(Perhaps formerly) esteemed dr. doublering. ive learned so much from him(i pm'd him today telling him so) and i feel a darkness in my chest when i hear some one of such assumed acumen and discernment cosigning on this bullshit. the smart man learns from his mistakes, but the wise man learns from both his mistakes and others. no disrespect(the student in most cases should not disrespect the "scholar"), but im disapointed at best. i dont know who to take from anymore. if i live near a beach, and i take a swim in my jeans once every so often, thats natural. if i wear them for a lot of consecutive days, thats natural for me( most of us do that). but to obviously endorse artificial abrasion methods(some actually worse than what noddy proposed)shows that the scholar and the purist are not always one in the same...:confused: :(:mad:

more than my initial disapointment in a noob like Noddy is the endorsement by the(Perhaps formerly) esteemed dr. doublering. ive learned so much from him(i pm'd him today telling him so) and i feel a darkness in my chest when i hear some one of such assumed acumen and discernment cosigning on this bullshit. the smart man learns from his mistakes, but the wise man learns from both his mistakes and others. no disrespect(the student in most cases should not disrespect the "scholar"), but im disapointed at best. i dont know who to take from anymore. if i live near a beach, and i take a swim in my jeans once every so often, thats natural. if i wear them for a lot of consecutive days, thats natural for me( most of us do that). but to obviously endorse artificial abrasion methods(some actually worse than what noddy proposed)shows that the scholar and the purist are not always one in the same...:confused: :(:mad:

Wow... you think any of the 'so-called techniques' employed by denim enthusiasts here are "normal" and in that same vein natural?? Wearing unwashed raw fabric for months on end or starching or soaking, wearing them wet just to add something to the look is in no way natural. Natural is what people have been doing for the last 100+ years, i.e. wearing them, washing when dirty and not really thinking about how to achieve a special effect. It wasn't until people starting noticing that old jeans (which took 5-10 years) had a certain look to them. That look was then copied by doing certain factory washes (which nobody really cares for on these boards) or by people buying raw and learning how to achieve the same look in 6 months.. you may draw a line between wearing raw wet jeans in a bathtub vs taking sandpaper to them but to others they both seem similar.

Ok i love you too.

Meanwhile bombs get dropped on children in the name of spreading democracy, homes vanish and lives end.

This place is interesting, intriguing and most of all (IMO) fun.

Let's not get too carried away man, there's a bit more to life than some distraught cotton fibres people.

i dont care where the fuck you live. taking a swim in your jeans is not natural. not saying it's stupid or that you shouldn't do it. just making sure you know it's NOT natural.

Wow... you think any of the 'so-called techniques' employed by denim enthusiasts here are "normal" and in that same vein natural?? Wearing unwashed raw fabric for months on end or starching or soaking, wearing them wet just to add something to the look is in no way natural. Natural is what people have been doing for the last 100+ years, i.e. wearing them, washing when dirty and not really thinking about how to achieve a special effect. It wasn't until people starting noticing that old jeans (which took 5-10 years) had a certain look to them. That look was then copied by doing certain factory washes (which nobody really cares for on these boards) or by people buying raw and learning how to achieve the same look in 6 months.. you may draw a line between wearing raw wet jeans in a bathtub vs taking sandpaper to them but to others they both seem similar.

well, my method to achieve"results" is as follows: wear the damn things, and then wash every so often. now, i wait a considerable time before my first wash, because raw denim takes a while to show dirt, so i cant tell how dirty they are until ive @least crocked off some of the indigo. i use dr.bronners, because thats the only soap i use on my natural skin. depending on where i am, i might hang dry, or use a high-heat dryer, if available. some things to consider when reading my post: i am a sith-like bastard, and very absolutist. i have taken many gems and nuggets of knowledge from ring-ring,serge, and others of repute. i see the method of how he teaches us, kind of like the end justifies the means,and i respect his knowledge-base, and acumen. i can respect your facts, but not your opinions. if you are rubbing your legs with a soapy rag to "learn" the crocking process, do it with some wal-mart joints, not skulls. people have been soaking stf levis since 1873, and cowboys starched their denim to protect it from dirt. if i starch, i starch the whole jean, not specific areas im trying to get an "effect" from. sometimes i miss the rigidity they once had. plus, jeans are milled with "sized" threads(starched,waxed, polyvinyl,etc), so starch is an original "ingredient "in your raw denim. thats why i refuse to buy anything one-washed. enough fillibustering, i need to roll a dutch...:rolleyes:

well, my method to achieve"results" is as follows: wear the damn things, and then wash every so often. now, i wait a considerable time before my first wash, because raw denim takes a while to show dirt, so i cant tell how dirty they are until ive @least crocked off some of the indigo. i use dr.bronners, because thats the only soap i use on my natural skin. depending on where i am, i might hang dry, or use a high-heat dryer, if available. some things to consider when reading my post: i am a sith-like bastard, and very absolutist. i have taken many gems and nuggets of knowledge from ring-ring,serge, and others of repute. i see the method of how he teaches us, kind of like the end justifies the means,and i respect his knowledge-base, and acumen. i can respect your facts, but not your opinions. if you are rubbing your legs with a soapy rag to "learn" the crocking process, do it with some wal-mart joints, not skulls. people have been soaking stf levis since 1873, and cowboys starched their denim to protect it from dirt. if i starch, i starch the whole jean, not specific areas im trying to get an "effect" from. sometimes i miss the rigidity they once had. plus, jeans are milled with "sized" threads(starched,waxed, polyvinyl,etc), so starch is an original "ingredient "in your raw denim. thats why i refuse to buy anything one-washed. enough fillibustering, i need to roll a dutch...:rolleyes:

no, actually what happened was a glitch occured with this bs modem, and when i went to post, the site considered me not logged in,and when i re-logged, it posted my comment twice. go rub your thighs, if noddy isn't doing it for you. or you could rub each other. dont forget to post the pics!

no, actually what happened was a glitch occured with this bs modem, and when i went to post, the site considered me not logged in,and when i re-logged, it posted my comment twice. go rub your thighs, if noddy isn't doing it for you. or you could rub each other. dont forget to post the pics!

You want me to rub your thighs too? I do it free of charge.

You want me to rub your thighs too? I do it free of charge.

you'd probably pay me.

you started off the day as the gay barry bonds of sufu, now youre the gay jose canseco. go kill yourself.

shut the fuck up salaami, this isn't a fucking 'who has a higher vocabulary, and thus higher education, ergo smarter and inferably an "i haveno friends" ' competition.

if you want to get your point across, at least be fucking coherent.

i put your shit into google translater from italian to english and all i got was:

'ovar 100 yrs ago, i had buttsechx with a 13 yr old boy"

Salaami is my new hero, but that's only because I'm a fucking moron.

Dear everyone,

They're just jeans. So it doesn't matter if you rub them for 54 straight hours, wipe your semen on them, wipe your friends semen on them, wear them every day for a year, or give them to your fucking pet gerbil to hide in your ass...at the end of the day, no one should be getting stressed about denim. There is no right way to wear clothing. It's all opinion. In this man's opinion, he did something that he liked and thought he'd help some impatient motherfuckers out.

Personally, I think everyone posting in this thread should lose a testicle. If you're a chick, you can have mine, since it's done now.

Salaami, thanks, I think, for the complement, and thanks for the PM.

I would agree with you that the scholar and purist are not always the same. I hope that I have never proclaimed to be the latter, although I must confess that I'm eager to learn more about denim daily, so the scholarly description might befit.

In pursuing my own interest in denim, I try and keep an open mind and seek beauty in diversity. Wearing a pair of dry denim jeans till they stink is just part of the journey.

Washed denim IS interesting to me, I find the washing of denim as fascinating as dyeing, weaving or sewing. I'm as curious about homebrewed experiments like burying jeans, dragging them behind a car, messing around with bleach etc...as much as a 'purist' (do you consider yourself a 'purer' type of denim connoisseur?) who avoids watering his dry denim.

However, the point, I was trying to get across, is it doesn't matter. There should be no rules on how you should wear your jeans. Relax a little, please don't be disappointed or confused. Keep posting. They are just jeans and it's just fashion.

Thanks much to the other contributors on this discussion.