Fast natural fade without the use of sandpaper...

Noddy

actually, what i said was that swimming in denim would be natural under certain, obviously strained circumstances. ive never swam, took a shower, or done anything else aquatic in jeans. i dont do anything intentional to get a certain type of fade, because thats what happens when you wear jeans but so often. according to classic sufu logic and method, my wash&wear style should actually produce poor" contrast" fading. i dont give a shit how they fade, yet i cant deny the fact that they will eventually, if i live long enough to see it. i have no "strategem". i usually wait 3 weeks if ive been just been hanging out and getting bent, but if im doing carpentry work one day, and im going out that night to the bar, i'll give them a quick wash and dry so that if i get some brain, she wont have any reservations as regards to my odor(im sure you dont know what im talking about). sometimes ive washed them on consecutive days, cause they got so dirty working, and i planned to get mines later that evening. example: i just got home from putting up siding on a house in 95plus heat. my sammies have clay dirt, a little blood(i bust my finger with a hammer) sweat, and a few smashed mosquitoes on them. if i was going out tonight, id wash them real quick,and go out. im tired as fuck,about to get some sleep, and i have to do the same thing tommorrow, so ill just throw them on the back deck, and keep it moving. this is because i dont wear any other pant( i just gave my pops my old regular ralfs), and i refuse to stink around girls. so please dont think i hold off on washing to get a ''sweet fade'', i wear my shits so hard daily that it wouldnt matter. there might be something obsessive about being attached to an item to the point that you really dont wear anything else. oh yeah, i wash jackets, coats, and other upper body outerwear much more infrequently. the only time i go three weeks is if ive been sedentary for a while. and i never called myself a purist, i say i follow a purer ethos. i cant believe i delayed my chess game for this...peace bitches!!!

actually, what i said was that swimming in denim would be natural under certain, obviously strained circumstances. ive never swam, took a shower, or done anything else aquatic in jeans. i dont do anything intentional to get a certain type of fade, because thats what happens when you wear jeans but so often. according to classic sufu logic and method, my wash&wear style should actually produce poor" contrast" fading. i dont give a shit how they fade, yet i cant deny the fact that they will eventually, if i live long enough to see it. i have no "strategem". i usually wait 3 weeks if ive been just been hanging out and getting bent, but if im doing carpentry work one day, and im going out that night to the bar, i'll give them a quick wash and dry so that if i get some brain, she wont have any reservations as regards to my odor(im sure you dont know what im talking about). sometimes ive washed them on consecutive days, cause they got so dirty working, and i planned to get mines later that evening. example: i just got home from putting up siding on a house in 95plus heat. my sammies have clay dirt, a little blood(i bust my finger with a hammer) sweat, and a few smashed mosquitoes on them. if i was going out tonight, id wash them real quick,and go out. im tired as fuck,about to get some sleep, and i have to do the same thing tommorrow, so ill just throw them on the back deck, and keep it moving. this is because i dont wear any other pant( i just gave my pops my old regular ralfs), and i refuse to stink around girls. so please dont think i hold off on washing to get a ''sweet fade'', i wear my shits so hard daily that it wouldnt matter. there might be something obsessive about being attached to an item to the point that you really dont wear anything else. oh yeah, i wash jackets, coats, and other upper body outerwear much more infrequently. the only time i go three weeks is if ive been sedentary for a while. and i never called myself a purist, i say i follow a purer ethos. i cant believe i delayed my chess game for this...peace bitches!!!

what sort of person are you trying to appeal to?

chess nerds don't say 'peace bitches'.

everything you've said here, you've said before.

i know some crackheads, dope-boys, an many other non-assumedly intelligensia types who have very strong chess games, and who play regularly at the Museum of Fine Arts...chess is WAR. civilized violence. i know a dude down-town who gets drunk all day, smokes pebbles, takes on all comers, and WHUPS ASS...dont assume anything. im not attempting to appeal to anyone. i just voiced my OPINION, and a few chose to make a stinky about it, so i do like M.O.P, and stick to my guns. if someone chooses to post a supporting statement or not, i couldn't care less. difference of opinion is what makes people dynamic, and intriguing. i wish we could all get up in person, get zooted, and have this discussion all day long. drinks on me !!! i love all denimheads, but we dont have to agree(@least not on everything) maybe only dr.ring-squared understands this? holla@ your boy-boy!

i call him doctor out of respect, and im sure he knows that by now. it should be obvious that i dont concern myself with getting along with people. superfuture is an online forum, nothing more or less.