sex myths

majikero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myth or not myth #2: black guys think white guys have big balls. i mean testicle size literally.

me and my affiliates formally denies this affirmation.

really i never thought that. maybe i'm not black inside

when you get an erection and sustain it for while, but you girl leaves you unfinished and unsatisfied

your balls go into shit mode, and feel like they are constantly being kicked frominside

your nuts the only remedy is to release, and it hurts a fuckload to try to jerk it under the pain, but its necessary.

Guest jmatsu

when i was younger, i thought that the act of just kissing a girl woudl get her pregnant. my father corrected this myth by one of his own. he told me that in order to make a baby that the male and female have to place their assess together and fart at the exact same time. only then would the female be impregnated.

when i was younger, i thought that the act of just kissing a girl woudl get her pregnant. my father corrected this myth by one of his own. he told me that in order to make a baby that the male and female have to place their assess together and fart at the exact same time. only then would the female be impregnated.

odd...when iw as a kid, i thought the guy had to place a diamond in a girl's belly button to get her pregnant.

girls squirting.. its not a myth, because they do it.. but is it a expulsion of urine or special juice.. i read somewhere that they done tests and it contained high sugar levels, thus setting it apart from urine..

gyaldem squirted in my face before and it tasted wierd. not sure if its whatever or whatever but it was definatly never-tasted-before

The Myth of the Vaginacore

once upon a time in a mysterious land from days of yore,

there roamed a mighty beast named the vaginacore.

with the paws of a lion and the body of an oversized cunt,

it stalked the highlands in search of prey, feasting on men

and women and children and trees and posts and bridges

and animals and mountains and villages. and air.

one day, a mighty hero slew the vaginacore with a knife

made of latex. the end.

vagina is actually latin for 'sheath' or the covering of a sword.

i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure penis comes from the latin 'pen' which is a sword-like instrument, and 'nis' which was an ancient kind of sausage. hence, 'sword of sausage.'

unfortunately for you, data, the truth is even funnier:

The word "penis" was taken from Latin and originally meant "tail." Some derive that from Indo-European *pesnis, and the Greek word πεος = "penis" from Indo-European *pesos. Prior to the adoption of the Latin word in English the penis was referred to as a "yard". The Oxford English Dictionary cites an examples of the word yard used in this sense from 1379,[1] and notes that in his Physical Dictionary of 1684, Steven Blankaart defined the word penis as "the Yard, made up of two nervous Bodies, the Channel, Nut, Skin, and Fore-skin, etc."[2]

i am SO telling girls to 'suck my yard' from now on.

it is not urine. i think there is still some debate on what exactly it is.

saying it tastes wierd is putting it nicely. it's down right unpleasant.

girls squirting.. its not a myth, because they do it.. but is it a expulsion of urine or special juice.. i read somewhere that they done tests and it contained high sugar levels, thus setting it apart from urine..

gyaldem squirted in my face before and it tasted wierd. not sure if its whatever or whatever but it was definatly never-tasted-before

there is still alot debate about it, I believe there are even people still claiming that it's not phisically possible. (haha at them)

What I could find out when I was reading up on it, is that it is a mixture of several fluids one of them being urine and some other still "unknown".

The way it is mixed is different for everybody, so if you're unlucky it could be 98%urine and only 2% magic juice..... but it could also be the other way around, I believe it also changes when the girl just went to the bathroom before.

While I experienced an undefinable taste (not at all unpleasant and in a weird way even "fresh") a friend of mine described his as completely colour, taste and odorless.

Another weird thing was that the first time I had it happen was also the first time for her and that was the only time when it was indeed very strong of both taste and scent (quite bitter), but afterwards it has never been like that. As if something had been "opened" that had previously been closed. And it first had to flush clean.

Also some websites state that is can only be reached by stimulation of the G-spot, and others say differently, I found it not to be neccesary.

Mystery solved

hmmmm, or not, still so many questions......