what's on tv?

Chicken

i admit: i'm addicted to "man vs wild."

bear grylls is the man. i know it's a tv show, but i can't believe the knowledge and type of skill he exhibits. i want to keep watching what kind of crazy stuff he eats next, or what kind of creative methods he'll use to find his food or shelter this time.

which made me wonder. what kind of tv shows are people here watching right about now?

heh...and now that ive actualy taken a peak at that thread...its fuckin movies!

carry on

yeah, i tried checking for similar threads beforehand, but maybe there's something like this already out there. if there is, i'm happy to have this shut down. but it's meant to be something like "what are you reading today" thread.

^ will, i've noticed that too about different survival experts. i would think it's because different regions require different kind of expertise. what's also cool about the show to me is that bear uses techniques of people indigenous to the area he's at. like using aboriginal techniques in the outback and native tribe techniques in the amazons.

sounds like flight of the concords have some following. i better check it out.

I absolutely love enourage. But besides that I also watch Old Sex and the City episodes on On Demand, Live from Abbey Road on Sundance, and Sport Center. I've been meaning to check out flight of the concords as well, with all the support shown on here I'm going to have to make sure to check it out.

Well besides the aformentioned Entourage and Flight of the Conchords

TV just plain sucks

but some shows that are bareable are

Psych

Seinfeld reruns

Family Guy

Mad TV but only skits with Bobby Lee or Ike Barinholtz.

I just got into Man Vs. Wild this weekend! There was a marathon of sorts. I don't know how legit it is myself. There's the episode where he wanted off a deserted island and he found a plastic gallong jug which he could use to store drinking water when he finally got going on his raft. Maybe too convenient, maybe not. Or there's the one where he happens on a slowly decaying animal in Scotland and he uses the skin as a blanket. He's the fucking man, though, he'll just eat an earthworm for energy and take another one with him 'for later'. He seems so fucking cheery, even when he's about to put pee on his jellyfish-stung arm. Man, this guy's done so much with just no.1! He's drunk it, used it to calm the sting, and he's put it in his canteen for warmth.

Anyway, I'm also loving John from Cincinnatti, weeds, Flight of the Conchords, New Adventures of Old Christine, Earl, and when it was on that Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

everyday italian. always. always.

I don't watch it that often, but I do like how conveniently the kitchen set-up makes full use of her low cut dresses.

giada_delaurentiis02140602.jpg

I don't think this is from her show, I think it's one of those 'bashes'.

I don't watch it that often, but I do like how conveniently the kitchen set-up makes full use of her low cut dresses.

giada_delaurentiis02140602.jpg

I don't think this is from her show, I think it's one of those 'bashes'.

yeah, giada is much easier than the eyes than my old italian cooking queen, lidia bastianich.

not so much:

resLidiaBastianich.jpg

30 Rock is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV IMO. I caught one or two episodes this spring and laughed my ass off, I went back and watched the whole season on the NBC website , a bit tedious, but it works. Tracey Morgan is hilarious and if Alec Baldwin leaves, which I hope he doesnt, Wil Arnet has to take his place...

Other than that, the Office, Big Love, Entourage (pretty much anything HBO does..) Haven't got into John from Cincinnati yet, still a bit spiteful that they took away Deadwood for it.

Shit, yeah, the office. The whole Thursday comedy line-up, I guess.

Not too big a fan of 30 Rock, though. I think Alec Baldwin fuckin' makes that show.