How much do you Owe?

David Do Me

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont buy what i can't afford

+ 72/1

never, ever take out a loan unless you are buying a house or perhaps a car. Seriously. It's a fucking stupid thing to do that can ruin your life if you aren't smart enough to control it, I've been there.

Well I think most on this forum owe it to mom and dad for their lack of cc indebtedness.

haven't asked my parents for a single penny since i was old enough to legally work.

don't charge what you can't pay in full...

lol... seems like all the people with c/c debt are staying silent :)

mine's about 1200 aus atm i think, but i pay virtually all of it off each month (probably only 300-400 of that would be on clothes). i tend to use it a bit too often when i could just as easily pay cash, but it always stays manageable.

Well I think most on this forum owe it to mom and dad for their lack of cc indebtedness.

Some people have more money than other people. If you were rich, you would give your children money to buy nice shit.

I personally have 0 debt right now, and the only reason I ever would go into debt is for education, a house, or a car. I have to admit that I come from a bit of money, but if I didn't have any, I wouldn't fucking buy $300 pairs of jeans.

I pay off my cc (just one) every month to ZERO. I hate paying interest so I pay off everything right away. The only reason why I use my credit card is to accumulate points so I can get good rewards...LOL. Otherwise, I pay everything in cash. I know alot of people who are in debt because they don't know how to manage their finances. I know how to control myself when it comes to spending. I can manage NOT to buy anything in a year...(except of course for basic necessites like food and shit like that). I have this concept that people shouldn't buy anything that they cannot afford. I always make sure that I SAVE first before I start spending here and there...I've learned from other people's mistakes. And my parents taught me how to save money. My friends always ask me for advice on how to manage finances...I guess that's why I'm in the financing industry....LOL.