Most mediocre Fits

digital_denim

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posted by Robideaux

waywt%20102.jpg

I don't think mediocrity is confined to tee+jans+vans fits only. This is an example of how to achieve a mediocre look by combining somewhat edgy but not coordinating individual pieces in an outfit.

I'd call an image projected by an outfit as "post-emo bum dressed up for a date".

posted by Robideaux

waywt%20102.jpg

I don't think mediocrity is confined to tee+jans+vans fits only. This is an example of how to achieve a mediocre look by combing somewhat edgy but not coordinating individual pieces in an outfit.

I'd call an image projected by an outfit as "post-emo bum dressed up for a date".

you are the last person who should be commenting on mediocrity:

R0010940.jpg

you look like you're waiting for some princess (or prince probably) to kiss you in hopes that your wardrobe will be upgraded in your metamorphosis--ribbit ribbit. seriously though i had a good laugh when i realized who the hell you were after reading the patronizing comments you left me along with + rep(?). so i neg repped you back and now you post me here with best critique (which is actually quite flimsy) your dim wits could cook up. your comments mean nothing to me since you appear to be some random college dork, except your chucks are endorsed by junya watanabe. but beleive me, no one notices nor cares.

blah blah blah

this is no joke. rabidolt is one of the few posters that i just immediately scroll past without even reading a single word. he could save himself a lot of effort by just copy-pasting what artificialsky wrote for him every time he feels the urge to compose another rant, and it would accomplish about as much

• 2 weeks later...
Armani tie

Calibre shirt

Ksubi V-Neck

Chanel J12 watch

Calibre belt

G-Star jeans

Julio shoes

3-1.jpg

It's not worst WAYWT worthy, in fact down to the ankle it's rather good. Just take a look at the tie, then the belt and ask yourself why the fuck you aren't wearing black shoes.

• 1 year later...
they might have gotten to shit talking... and worst waywt... but they didn't lock this one!

heres to you, raw denim mafia

Making fun of raw denim? That's a bannable offense.