Team DMZ

MinK - You should know better than this. Your going to pay way too much for retail goods out here in Korea. Go check out the Dior thread and read all 1000+ pages on fitting and price points.

Should you fail, my dong-saeng found this website with better than department store prices but still astronomically high.

http://wecanbuy.co.kr/

Make us proud.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dizz I'm not certain that minK is aware that there are other threads on this board, he might be here just for the dmz thread.

minK why don't you just post a wtb on the supermarket? You could prob get a decent pair of 21cm between 200 and 250, save yourself at least a 100 bucks that you can spend in Korea, and you'll still attain the myungpoom that us Koreans so desperately yearn for.

damn. i wanna get diors to wear in korea but if i order from eluxury, it wont come till next week which means i cant take it to korea. hmmm if the price is not EXTREMELY high in korea, i may just get it cause im sure my immo's and imobu's and samchoons will give me a good amount of money.

Dear Samchon:

in-tuh-net eh suh mahn-ah-tun chingoo dul hah goh jeh meetkeh nol geh, oh-shibb mah nun rul peel-yoh ham nee dah. Myungpoom rul jahbb geh, eel bohn eh suh mahn duh ruhn, kuh-ree-suh-tee-un dee-oh chung bah jee rul sayeh dem nee dah.

clopek get the fuck out you muthalicka.

i can see your uncle replying to that by pointing out he saw some wicked deal on trousers at dongdeaemun or something and showing you how awesome his are, look, no wrinkles, man won!!!

minK, you might be able to get MII 21cm's for 268,000W at Space MOT on Rodeo. That's how much they were last time I went, but they may have gone up since then. They don't stock too many sizes, and neither does the Dior homme ministore. You might as well go to Maxfield's or something and just buy them before you come.

i can see your uncle replying to that by pointing out he saw some wicked deal on trousers at dongdeaemun or something and showing you how awesome his are, look, no wrinkles, man won!!!

My pop's best friend bought me all these sweaters from Giordano when I first came here. I have never spoken to him since...

MinK - worst case scenario, I know of a store on Rodeo that sells fake Dior denim and Hysteric Glamour t-shirts. We can also check out Lounge on Rodeo as well for some overpriced Swear shoes and then pussy magnet status will be achieved.

But in all seriousness, I'll keep an eye out when I hit the gym tonight over in Apku.

Dear Samchon:

in-tuh-net eh suh mahn-ah-tun chingoo dul hah goh jeh meetkeh nol geh, oh-shibb mah nun rul peel-yoh ham nee dah. Myungpoom rul jahbb geh, eel bohn eh suh mahn duh ruhn, kuh-ree-suh-tee-un dee-oh chung bah jee rul sayeh dem nee dah.

Phenomenal display of Korbonics there, sleazie. The rest of you, take note.

Yes, great idea, especially if by "round of dior" you mean "round of rub and tugs" at the mahsahjee jib.

Also, thank you for your kind words re: my korbonics flow. I feel my Korean is limited compared to the jolbyungduls, but regardless of my deficiencies, I strive to do my best to impart my knowledge and wisdom unto the select few I view as "the chosen ones."