Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to address you but do you know peeps from SIS? What year? Are you also minK?

There's always singers/entertainers from SIS, SFS, and whatevea foreign school out here. One hit wonders baby.

im a one hit wonder with the yuhjahs...yuhneh han dowmeh, guhnyang doh-mang-gah nun sekki yah...

i hate when i go into a korean restaurant and they assume i'm some ultraamericanized korean boy who cant speak a lick of korean so they give me the "how many?" "you can sit anywhere" what would you like"

fuck youuuuu

Then do what is only right...leave them a 12% tip...gam-sah-fucking-ham-nee-dah!

uuhhh i'm a starving student...i only leave .05% tips already can't go too much lower than. =/

bwahahaha...

i hate the gum they give you at the end of the meal. "Uh, thanks for this hard ass piece of flavourless gum, you slant eyed gook!"

I also don't like the cinammon dessert tea thing, but I do like the sweet rice one.

sujungah??? that be my favvvzzz, but yea shikae is the shit too.

haha the tiny pieces of gum are funny.

i knew a guy who used to go to korean restaurants and just get a bowl of rice and eat it with banchan maaaaad thrifty son.

oh and i've had fellow koreans mistake me for chinese, japanese, you name it...mad offensive shit right there.

oh and i've had fellow koreans mistake me for chinese, japanese, you name it...mad offensive shit right there.

I have to admit Koreans are generally good with identifying different Asian ethnicities but when a Korean calls you a Chinese mainlander, its over.

I don't know how to address you but do you know peeps from SIS? What year? Are you also minK?

i used to go to sahs for middle school, but graduated hs c/o 2004 in virginia

.. and i don't quite understand that last question of yours, but yes, i was born in korea? :confused:

liberation - next time i'm in union sq, i'll be looking/hearing for a guy playing the bongos

i think im the oldest out of all dmz...
Are you older than jmatsu?
it'd be easier for me just to type in korean and not romanize it
Where's the fun in that? Besides, if we did that everyone would call us elitist separatists. Also, I am illiterate. You may have heard that already.