Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well someone had to try to prove to that judge that 9+9=18...

Haha. Don't do it sleazie; 5 'll get u 10.

WTF I wanna be Norwegian or Swedish, just any scandinavian.

Maybe my next life...:(

U white too. U got Euro blud. Plus, u got long hairs. I'm tryin to grow my shit out, true viking style.

Where all the DMZ peoples at. I remember when this thread never made the second page...tisk tisk.

Is Sleazie in prison?

yes, the prison that is my own depraved mind.

Well someone had to try to prove to that judge that 9+9=18...

I have a thing for young boys, so what... 9, 12, 15, eh, so long as its divisible by 3, its cool with me. (kind of an OCD thing).

WTF I wanna be Norwegian or Swedish, just any scandinavian.

Maybe my next life...:(

2 of my ex-girlfriends were swedish. I love them. Great human beings (well, at least the ones not from stockholm.)

has sleazie even been posting on sufu these days?

minK, why you be fucking with photoshp and stretching out your waywts? its ok to be fat mayne.

everywhere but here :(

i love you too pumpkin. can i borrow 40 bucks?

just go on the westside diet, just lay in bed for two weeks and dont move that much, and you'll get mad skinny.

it's also called "depression" n there r a lot of books on it, but most r 2 try n make u NOT depress, u gotta look 4 da 1z wit robert smith lookalikes on the cover, couple weeks n u b freshin stylin on evry1.

ive tried so many diets. the one that worked for me the best when i was 200+ lbs was eat 2 clif bars a day and run like a illegal running from border patrol. did that for 3 months and went down to 160 but this summer in korea fucked me over and i hit 175. this one week of rabbit eating and jump ropes has gotten me down to 170 but i need to be depressed so i hit like 150. if a hot girl tells me im fat, thats damn good motivation.