Ato Matsumoto sneaker

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

having someone research this more thoroughly, but don't hold your breath.

i was under the impression that ato matsumoto quit doing mens wear. are these men's? if so, where did you get this image/when did you see this?

sorry i haven't been much help.

well like Fabulaz said, kanye did wear these at a show, but in the red patent version.

If you go to ato's website (ato.jp) and go to collections>06>fw there is a male model wearing the white version.

the pics I posted were supposedly from yahoojp auctions but I couldn't find the auction, or it might have ended already.

well like Fabulaz said, kanye did wear these at a show, but in the red patent version.

If you go to ato's website (ato.jp) and go to collections>06>fw there is a male model wearing the white version.

the pics I posted were supposedly from yahoojp auctions but I couldn't find the auction, or it might have ended already.

O_O pics of the red version!!

Guest jmatsu

besides the aoyama shop, i haven't a clue as to where his shit is sold. maybe you could call the shop up. is the number on the site??

i think isetan shinjuku sells ato

i recall seeing it

They don't sell the shoes. Try Midwest boutique in Shibuya. Although I suspect these would have sold out fairly quickly.

Guest jmatsu
those shoes are proper.. like a mix of raf simons' velcro hi's, his astronaught sandal-boots and airforce ones. megatron balls.

now that i see the side profile, they look just like nike dunk hi w/ a longer tongue and some added straps. no wonder kanye likes these..

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u14946819

But actually on the auction, they state that the color is black....

The auction title is fucking intense. Keyword spamming...

Barely descirbes the item for sale

"ATO SULLIVAN JULIUS LITHIUM Viridianne Rick Ann"

• 4 weeks later...
kanye wears them, so they officially suck.

i thnk they resemble da rafe simmons NEXT LEVEL space shooz a lil bit...

newayz kanye iz ghey rite? but really i wouldn't wear something he wore in a video...it would invite a disgusting comparison.

btw 30,000 yen, thts like 3k rite? mite as well get da rafe simmons jawnz.