Name that aesthetic

dino might

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie
N0 B0DY FUCKlN GETS ME

are you serious cheep? im a bad hair crap makeup cheap clothes wearing sad arse sack of shit that listens to HIM in your eyes???????

Wait..... you dont listen to HIM?

N0 B0DY FUCKlN GETS ME

are you serious cheep? im a bad hair crap makeup cheap clothes wearing sad arse sack of shit that listens to HIM in your eyes???????

just fucking with you sweetie... what i ment was early 80s goth. i dont know why emo came out. maybe cause theyre both sad:confused:

remember this is just from looking at your pics... talking to you i know how you really are.

Robideux - seems like a hipster english professor. Dialetic, ontology and semiotic in a single post? Definately dabbled in philosophy.

That asshole Rabier is now the head of the epistemology department but at least his pet monkey got stuck under the radiator.

england- fun to drink with. probably has alot great ethnic jokes. likes guns and knives. a lovable/educated redneck.

Ha hah. Eerily accurate........

rajio-douchebag

Hmm. Where did this resentment stem from? I always liked Rajio; probably one of my favorite posters.

Im gonna try and do people i havent met...

Cheep, Dino, AJ - The FL. collective...get a case, drink some beers, and then listen to some hilarious stories.

nairb49 - very chill, someone to talk about the ins and outs of things

cult - Rad Dad...a great photo story

Corned Beef - Dorm wars!

TG - old spice fan...;)

solistik - laid back, talk photo with, someone you can count on

Lowery - serious dude that would take awhile to crack but once you did you'd be glad to hang out with him

jmatsu - Ben Affleck in Dazed & Confused

Bill - The type of guy who if he owned a store would keep the fridge in the back stocked with beers so we could have one whenever i came in...laaaaaid back

Cotton Duck - See Bill

jpgm - the friend thats awesome to hang out with but he's always with his lady

Felix - get baked and watch some skate videos

Icarus - Are you really in high school!? Listen to Beat Happening and talk about how we wished our voices were as sexy as Calvin Johnsons.

78 - Gets his shit done

Still - I'd give him a roofie and when he wakes up his closet would be empty

Beatle - Lets go trompin through the woods!

I know im missing some people...this took me long enough as it is though

I agree with JMatsu's take on England. He seems like he could hold a conversation about the strength of the British pound and the movement toward Scottish independence and how excellent Fistfull of Dollars is at the same time, all while drinking firewater on horseback and shooting cans with a Colt 1911.

FAM0US seems like the kind of fellow who would scream, 'This is Spaaartaaa!' in a crowded bar then get backslaps from his Asian frat bros, all while Cascada's 'Everytime We Touch' is blaring in the background.

Carl would be the kid that Facebook / MySpace friends you immediately after you met him for the first time.

Cotton Duck's post about knives reminded me of Vasily from Enemy at the Gates, as a youth shooting wolves in the Russian wilderness.

I haven't seen this in a long time, but who did Dedalus finally end up with? Valerie?

Undecided I would say, but he did have the satisfaction of finding that no man is an island when Sylvia (Nathan's girlfriend is Sylvia, right!?) told him that she changed him a little and that it was mutual.

Props on getting the reference!!

right now youre leaving me thinking youre a damn wisenheimer. if its over many pictures/weeks/months i wouldnt call it a "snap" judgement. and i mentioned perception in the very first post i think. nitpicky sonofabitch. wearing a pilot hat doesnt make me a pilot.

pisha. i was making a joke. but yeah, im a smart ass. dont worry dino, i still got love for the hood.

Lowery - serious dude that would take awhile to crack but once you did you'd be glad to hang out with him

i cracked him a sec hahaha....

seriously: no need to be cracked, he just looks that serious in his waywt pics...we laughed a lot in Berlin

Felix - get baked and watch some skate videos

i stopped smoking a while ago but i'm always down for a skatemovie

I just typed out a longass post for this but this piece of shit computer logged me out as i was typing. Fuck this computer.

This used to happen all the time, and I would get really frustrated. Now I realized that if you hit the back button right afterwards, Copy function what you wrote, then re-log in and paste, you can beat that shit.

Servo- The smartest 17 year old I've encountered. Could beat me at chess.

Fuuma- Read more books than my local B&N and would be a great guy to have a cigar with and talk about 'life'.

OMC- Witty, smart, and comedic. A good guy to have in a group because he would keep everyone laughing. Girls love him.

Kix- Life of the party. Will let you crash on his couch if you're ever in town.

Sleazie- Fun to hang out with and people watch to hear the things he may come up with.

Jmatsu- Much more laid back in person, likes smoking cigarettes and white girls with short blonde hair.

Analog- Get's along with everyone. Has excellent viewpoints on what's going on and would tell you to "dump that broad," because it's the truth.

Nairb- Easy going, laid back, and enjoys a glass of scotch every now and then.

Crillz/Icarus- I wish I had as much personal style when I was in High School.

Sidney- Outgoing yet reserved. Enjoys hours of Wii and going to get pastrami at 2:00am while documenting it with extremely well taken photographs. (I can't wait to be in NY)

Lowrey- Easy going, enjoys interior design and is talented at whatever he does.

AirJamie- Partner in crime. The guy who strays from the pack and ends up taking a 33 year old Milf home.

Honestly, everyone on this board would be pretty cool to hang with.

-Cas

Cheep - Seems like he would be cool to just chill with have a couple drinks and shoot the shit

Dino - Along the same lines as cheep

Sydney - Probably takes a little to open up but when he does can make you laugh your ass off

Jmatsu - Probably not as much of a smart ass in person, probably cool to catch a drink with though

Bill - very cool in person, bill is super chill no doubt about that

DUM - seems like would be just a fun dude.

Kixslf - get him high and hear the stories

Mike Lowrey - probably similar to sydney but maybe a little more serious in general

Corned Beef - smart ass

Crillz - goofy smart ass

just my assumptions

i really meant for this thread to be more about people looks. prolly mostly my fault that its not though. oh well. to contribute to the derailing, one that i just though of..

78 kind of turns me off. while i usually am a fan of his outfits, he just strikes me as being very cocksure and seems like he likes to flaunt his wealth a bit, something i find very unattractive. im all for spendin' 'em if you got 'em, if its money youve worked hard for and made yourself then theres no reason to be ashamed of, but modesty is very, very big in my book. and the dood just sometimes comes of like "LOOK AT ALL THE EXPENSIVE SHIT I GOT"

same goes for ftb2. sans the liking his outfits part.

So you love Djrajio, correct?

If not, he can buy your love. Tier 1 love...

this to me? if im remembering him correctly, no. i could only ever see half his shit in waywt when he posted, and that fucking red light on his phone really pissed me off. like an even worse, more annoying red light than HAL 9000

Guest jmatsu

Jmatsu- Much more laid back in person, likes smoking cigarettes and white girls with short blonde hair.

-Cas

so you're basically saying i like the hitler youth (if girls were allowed)?

Guest jmatsu

goldern gloves- at first i thought he was like this total surfer goon. i then started thinking he is a fashinista extrordinaire minus the industry attitude.

omc- want to go to a film festival with. has a huge knowledge of independant/b cinema

fuuma- similar to omc, but his knowledge is strong in french cinema. very intellectual/interesting.

westside- totally fun to harass females with. probably has a great deal of crazy inside jokes.

dino- probably fun to go to karaoke with. fun to get into a bar brawl with.

sleaz- fun to play mah jong with until dawn.

analog- super nice guy who'd prob get aggro after a couple of drinks

keagan- i imagine that his mother made him take ballot lessons.

itsmejt- probably hates middle easterners. probably an enforcer of some london football firm. eats fish and chips everydary.

airjaime- probably the more thug and funny version of myself.

valhalla- the singaporean who desperately wants to be more than just friends with soepom

thomas highstreet- total geek designer who'll prob make some money in the future. the cool otaku rice chaser version of ichigo100%

cheep- the blackest a white man can become without embarrassing himself.

chris- closet hetero.