theLorax

Post some "Next level" shit.

with some creative photoshopping, this could become the best sufu sig pic ever

begs, the "next level shit" thread is on hold on line 1...

but ive started seeing people wearing shoes that are few sizes too big just to get the big-foot effect.

this was done in Tokyo a lot mid 1990s. "Deka-kei" or some shit, like clown shoe effect.

Larger feet does balance shit out in my opinion, never know why guys here want small feet.

it's easier to get shoes. i wear 11 - 12 depending on mark, etc., and it is a bitch to find sneakers, especially hype ones, that fit that i like.

human masks over robot helmets?

802193655_0068c036ab.jpg

NEXT NEXT NEXT LEVEL SHIT. WHERE 2 COP?

mel.jpg

mel gibson crazy is some next level shit. it could be like a bottled essence.

use markers. only put the stuff after the equal sign.

with some creative photoshopping, this could become the best sufu sig pic ever

if anyone photoshops anything going in and/or out of my mouth, i will hate you and neg rep you every chance i get.

if anyone photoshops anything going in and/or out of my mouth, i will hate you and neg rep you every chance i get.

Bring it, sista.

wtfrs4.jpg

ha haaa! that one deserves a +rep :P

waffles those bongs are so clean it's obvious that they're unused. Thread reopened.

So NPR had an interview this weekend with a scientist who travels the world to discover all these food delicacies that to any other culture would be really disgusting.

Here's the link to the story with the audio interview.

Apperently, there's a cheese in Italy that is made by maggots that live in the cheese & digest it to lend to the taste & texture. The maggots are also eaten with the cheese. They are so loud you can hear the cheese when you walk in the room, and the container the cheese is in jumps from the maggots movement. They get in your hair & on your clothes when you eat it. The best part is that it is illegal to sell. Dude had to go undercover & hire journalists & linguists to buy some of this cheese that--to a foreigner--is probably harder to get than drugs.

Underground, blackmarket, Itallian Maggot Cheese dealing. That's some next level shit.

omg thats the eames shoe! i've been wanting to get a pair in black leather for more than a year but couldn't really decide if it was worth the shipping. from united nude right?

Guest Airjamie
that is so next level that its not next level

thread is now closed

roor.jpg

I bought one of these for christmas. True story.

So NPR had an interview this weekend with a scientist who travels the world to discover all these food delicacies that to any other culture would be really disgusting.

Here's the link to the story with the audio interview.

Apperently, there's a cheese in Italy that is made by maggots that live in the cheese & digest it to lend to the taste & texture. The maggots are also eaten with the cheese. They are so loud you can hear the cheese when you walk in the room, and the container the cheese is in jumps from the maggots movement. They get in your hair & on your clothes when you eat it. The best part is that it is illegal to sell. Dude had to go undercover & hire journalists & linguists to buy some of this cheese that--to a foreigner--is probably harder to get than drugs.

Underground, blackmarket, Itallian Maggot Cheese dealing. That's some next level shit.

mmmmm, casu marzu.

I wonder what's in hitler's pokeball.