Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1133450037

"All you needed last night was a pair of Reebok Pumps, a Gameboy and a bottle of Zima, as a full-fledged flashback to 1994 was completed by actors formally known as Urkel and Carlton -- who crashed the Hollywood night scene. Party!"

(Courtesy of DMZ, I mean, TMZ).

"WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A New Zealand couple is looking to call their newborn son Superman — but only because their chosen name of 4Real has been rejected by the government registry.

Pat and Sheena Wheaton say they will get around the decision by the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages by officially naming their son Superman but referring to him as 4Real, the New Zealand Herald newspaper has reported.

The Wheatons decided on the name after seeing the baby for the first time in an ultrasound scan and realizing their baby was “for real.”

They decided 4Real was the best way to write it, but the name was rejected because the registrar said a name had to be a sequence of characters.

Pat Wheaton said he was considering appealing against the decision through the courts, but whatever happens he won’t be budged on his choice.

“No matter what, it’s going to stay 4Real,” Wheaton told the Herald, “I’m certainly not a quitter.”

NAGO, Okinawa -- A woman was hospitalized after a scorpion stung her on the leg and finger while she was trying on a pair of jeans at a clothing shop here, local officials said. Health officials were called to the shop, Fashion Center Shimamura in Nago, and captured the scorpion, which was about five centimeters long. They believe that the scorpion is from China, as the jeans involved were imported from there. The scorpion found inside the jeans was probably a Chinese bark scorpion. Researchers at the Okinawa Prefecture Institute of Health and Environment said that Chinese bark scorpions have poison in the tip of their tails, but it is not lethal.

The woman came to the store in Nago on Oct. 26, and tried on a pair of jeans. She suddenly felt pain in her right knee and rubbed it with her right hand. The scorpion then stung her right index finger, officials said. Store clerks called an ambulance and she was taken to hospital, where she stayed for five days.

Employees at the store said that the jeans were from China and were shipped via Tokyo on Oct. 24. The jeans were displayed at the shop on Oct. 26. They added that during the process of drying and pressing jeans, workers use chlorine agents so they don't believe the scorpion crawled inside the jeans at that stage. "We will investigate how it crawled inside the jeans and try to prevent a recurrence," one employee at the store said.

Two types of scorpions inhabit the Yaeyama Islands and the Miyako Islands in Okinawa Prefecture and the Ogasawara Islands in Tokyo. But scorpions don't live in any other areas of mainland Japan and on Okinawa Island. (Mainichi)

nintendomufftop.jpg

" This is the infamous Nintendo Muff. I got the original Big Muff in a deal as a trade for some circuit bends I did very early on, and circuit bent the muff itself a bit. I had the joystick sitting around, and to be honest I don't know what possessed me to put the big muff in it, but I adapted all of the circuit bends so that the joystick controls feedback loops and the knobs control the big muff's normal knobs... and all of the various switches have different weird sounds. I am willing to make another nintendomuff with any number of mods. If I were to do it again, it would make use of all of the buttons and probably be a bit more stable and less of a random circuit bent device. Unfortunately, it was hard enough as it was, and would not be cheap at all. Click here to listen to a very limited demo of what it can do."

next level guitar pedals... it was made a long time ago though. i just remembered it from my more guitar-oriented days.

Derek Jeter Being Blamed for Giving Jessica Alba Herpes

Atlanta, Ga. 8/10/2007 4:00 PM GMT (FINDITT)

It seems that New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter has been giving nightmares to more than just major league pitchers. According to several websites the 33-year-old Gold Glove winner gave actress Jessica Alba the gift that keeps on giving, herpes.

Jeter and Alba dated for a spell and during that time Jessica’s assistant claimed that she was sent to refill a Valtrex prescription for the “Sin City†star.

That’s not exactly reassuring news for the numerous Hollywood starlets that Jeter has been involved with, among them Mariah Carey, Vanessa Minnillo and Jessica Biel. Nor is it very reassuring for Minnillo’s boyfriend Nick Lachey or Biel’s mate Justin Timberlake.

Jessica Alba, 26, recently split with long-time boyfriend Cash Warren. Rumors have placed the blame on Warren’s unwillingness to get married.

link: http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?storyid=20409&ret=news.aspx&cat=Sports