Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

whenever i see those style of pictures i feel like i'm missing something...

why is it sometimes they just point or make a weird face, but other times they are holding their middle fingers up? do they ever take "natural" photos?

whenever i see those style of pictures i feel like i'm missing something...

why is it sometimes they just point or make a weird face, but other times they are holding their middle fingers up? do they ever take "natural" photos?

those are their natural photos. how do they get that tan, they must be members at a tanning salon or something.

the guy wearing the unzipped sweater thing is killing me

maglev.gif

"Magnetic Levitation Transport, or maglev, is a form of transportation that moves vehicles via electro-magnetic force. Maglev trains can reach speeds comparable to jet aircraft, without polluting the atmosphere. Why is this technology not used in more places?"

A proposed maglev line connecting Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka, has an estimated cost of 82 billion US dollars.

God, that is not pleasing to look at.

you gotta hand it to the guy (ouch on the pun) for having a 12 ton sense of humor about his nub. some self-concious peeps, myself included (knocks on wood) would cover said stump with a fakey hand or something. dude woke up one morning and said "fuck it, i'll tat a gigantic toe nail on the end, along with some authentic digit wrinkles! that'll teach'um to stare!

+ rep for homedude.