Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

i was at a new years eve party and damn near finished a 26r of canadian club by myself. my friends had some swigs/shots too but i mostly drank from it straight the entire night. arrive at 10:30, last thing i remember is at 11:30 or so...yeah i dont remember midnight/new years. first thing i remember was being tucked in and having a puke bowl placed next to me at 1:30 or so.

woke up drunk next morning to my friends telling me stories like how i 'almost got curbstomped' because i had fallen on my face in the snow and tried to pick myself up by grabbing some dudes leg and 'he totally wasnt ok with that.' i was so hungover that day i couldnt stomach even a sip of water till like 8 in the evening

I have no quality drinking stories. I didn't even drink til I was like 25. My most memorable drinking moment was a free pour of 50-year Macallan on my favorite bartender's last night on the job.

I think the prices have changed.

Also, not to be that guy, but it's probably because most of the forum weighs less than 140lbs that none of y'all have drank that much. I have drank more than a 26 of various kinds of booze to myself multiple times, and I am by far not the biggest drinker I know. This is nothing to be proud of. I have friends who can do that and have no hangover. Polish and I discussed this in another thread. I knew a girl who girl an entire 26 before going (and before eventually going to rehab). That chugging shit is stupid though; that must be absolutely terrible for your brain and liver.