Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

h35JhrEeHuQ

"the art of bringing down that plate glass door"

"Savvy enough to wear masks knowing there would be cameras"

These reporters are all so ridiculously overexcited about this...

And they only took the display models, who the fuck would want those? 50 million people with greasy, took-a-piss-and-didn't-wash hands touched them.

h35JhrEeHuQ

"the art of bringing down that plate glass door"

"Savvy enough to wear masks knowing there would be cameras"

yesterday my mom said her friend bought a couple stolen laptops and she's going to bring them over to my house to see if my mom wants to buy any..

I wonder if they're the same ones

(I live about 15 minutes from marlton, nj)

yesterday my mom said her friend bought a couple stolen laptops and she's going to bring them over to my house to see if my mom wants to buy any..

I wonder if they're the same ones

(I live about 15 minutes from marlton, nj)

yo hook it up witha 15inch! hahaha

Yeah not really. What you gonna trace the mac address when someone puts it on a network? As if an ISP is going to sniff packets on the lookout for a single node across its network.

Dont register it and you're fine. If you're into that sort of accepting stolen property thing.

From another forum I read...

So before bedtime he challenges me to a ping pong match. He kicks my butt and proceeds to talk smack. I respond with jiu-jitsu and torture to which he gleefully participates but unfortunately I got him all riled up.

So his mom and I are in bed, and I'm in a frisky mood. But her cub is laying on our bed and won't leave. Cub and mom start playfully tussling, I'm an innocent bystander, not wanting to get involved.

But mom wants to get frisky with me too... hmm, how to best get rid of the cub? Embarrassment usually works... but not last night. She goes to our cabinet to get the KY and brings it out. Usually the thought of his mom as a sexual creature sends the cub into a frenzy of disgust... but at the sight of the KY his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. "You guys have that?!?!?! Now you tell me!!!" I finally drag him out of the room, and mom and I are getting ready to get it on... when cub is back at the door like an angry cat desperate to get in. He insists on peeing in our bathroom, and when we finally give up and let him in we hear him digging around underneath the sink before shouting "YES!!!" in excitement. He had found the KY for himself.

He exits bathroom with the prize in hand... only to be met with a scolding "put that back!!!!" from mom. And now mom and I needed to find a new hiding space for our secret stash. :(