Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

KABLAMMO

middleeastbeast vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

im_aim.gif

Re: waywt

well since you (and others) are so adamant about how hideous that post was, would you mind going into a bit of detail about what was so terrible about it? i'm genuinely curious since i'd like to try and improve on things that are so "obviously" wrong.

there must be a whole host of things wrong with it if you felt the pressing need to repost it in that thread and 13 other people felt the need to neg rep it instead of just ignoring it and moving on (no one felt the need to neg rep when it was only posted in the main waywt thread; they just ignored it and moved on).

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted some pics of an asian camwhore in the boobs thread

hey i saw your post on the boobs rack section. You posted a pic of this asian guy taking picture with her camera. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=28354&page=11

Do you mind telling me where you find her from. I want more picture of her. thanks bro

ill pay you if you show me where i can that exact girl picture that you have posted. The link where i can find her pics nude or not. I will pay with paypal.

so i told him that i got them from 4chan

i did but i was wondering if there was more of her. did you search the site and then click on which tab did you find her? the sexy beautiful women tab?
so does the 4chan.org still have the pics ?

i dunno, just save the ones from the boobs thread

kenthenoob also got PMs from this guy asking for more pics of 4chan girls :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MoneyTuff69

itsmeJT vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

1Q?

which post did i neg rep u for again?

fellas still runnin round in the rat race must really wanna stay trapped

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY

• 2 weeks later...
a pm i recently responded to:

I apologize in advance if the language below may be incomprehensible, but I don't have time to simplify my writing to the level of a first-grader, or to organize my text to reach as wide a reading audience as possible. I also apologize as I don't know how to write for "the illiterate".

Apparently, you've never heard of ethical behavior. I asked you a simple question, which you obviously did not understand, and to which a simple NO would have sufficed. No need to expose a message I sent you in private. I may be naive, but not stupid.

I was in charge of a translation project: translating the story of an Amerindian boy trying to find his "inner voice". The author, used what is called an "Indian tone", which you obviously know nothing about . I personally don't like the term, but don't have much of an option. I don't like any of the collective words to refer to the many people who the Europeans met when they arrived on the "American" continent.

Just to illustrate what I meant by an Indian tone: Although U.S. Citizens anglophones(what some chose to call "Americans", "North Americans", etc.) and Canadians (who are also North Americans) are different nations, they share what is called a "North American tone", which is very different from what is called a British Tone, and all "Earthlins" share one tone, as we all speak languages based on the human phonological system. Apparently, to an alien arriving on this planet, human languages would sound all very similar. I am obviously aware of all the different "Native American" nations and would never regard them as one, just as I do not regard all of Asians as one people, simply because I can hear the "connective tissue" between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai, although I speak Japanese which is very different from those languages. The same holds true for the Amerindian language families: Ojibwe (Ojibway, Anishinaabemowin, Chippewa, Ojibwa), Algonquin (Algonkin, Anishnabe, Anishinabe, Anishnabeg), and Cree (Western/Plains Cree, Northern/Woodlands Cree, Central/Swampy Cree, Moose Cree, and Eastern Cree), to name a few.

As a translator, it is my job to reproduce, as loyally as possible, the author's voice. I finally found someone with an Amerindian background who was smart enough to get my point and who was happy to help me with the challenging job, which was to produce a text that would not sound patronizing. My project won exactly because it made an honest effort to incorporate as many different Amerindian tonal aspects from one linguistic family as possible. It departed from a simple theory (which I won't bore you with). It was far from perfect. But most other projects simply translated from a "white man's/European" perspective, and the ones that tried to do the same thing I did assumed too much about the different Amerindian languages.

BTW: Portuguese is my mother tongue, but I also speak, read and write English, French, German, Spanish. Only understand: Japanese and Guarany

I apologize in advance if the language below may be incomprehensible, but I don't have time to simplify my writing to the level of a first-grader, or to organize my text to reach as wide a reading audience as possible. I also apologize as I don't know how to write for "the illiterate".

Apparently, you've never heard of ethical behavior. I asked you a simple question, which you obviously did not understand, and to which a simple NO would have sufficed. No need to expose a message I sent you in private. I may be naive, but not stupid.

I was in charge of a translation project: translating the story of an Amerindian boy trying to find his "inner voice". The author, used what is called an "Indian tone", which you obviously know nothing about . I personally don't like the term, but don't have much of an option. I don't like any of the collective words to refer to the many people who the Europeans met when they arrived on the "American" continent.

Just to illustrate what I meant by an Indian tone: Although U.S. Citizens anglophones(what some chose to call "Americans", "North Americans", etc.) and Canadians (who are also North Americans) are different nations, they share what is called a "North American tone", which is very different from what is called a British Tone, and all "Earthlins" share one tone, as we all speak languages based on the human phonological system. Apparently, to an alien arriving on this planet, human languages would sound all very similar. I am obviously aware of all the different "Native American" nations and would never regard them as one, just as I do not regard all of Asians as one people, simply because I can hear the "connective tissue" between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai, although I speak Japanese which is very different from those languages. The same holds true for the Amerindian language families: Ojibwe (Ojibway, Anishinaabemowin, Chippewa, Ojibwa), Algonquin (Algonkin, Anishnabe, Anishinabe, Anishnabeg), and Cree (Western/Plains Cree, Northern/Woodlands Cree, Central/Swampy Cree, Moose Cree, and Eastern Cree), to name a few.

As a translator, it is my job to reproduce, as loyally as possible, the author's voice. I finally found someone with an Amerindian background who was smart enough to get my point and who was happy to help me with the challenging job, which was to produce a text that would not sound patronizing. My project won exactly because it made an honest effort to incorporate as many different Amerindian tonal aspects from one linguistic family as possible. It departed from a simple theory (which I won't bore you with). It was far from perfect. But most other projects simply translated from a "white man's/European" perspective, and the ones that tried to do the same thing I did assumed too much about the different Amerindian languages.

BTW: Portuguese is my mother tongue, but I also speak, read and write English, French, German, Spanish. Only understand: Japanese and Guarany

LUL DUMBASS clear_gif.gif

if i was dat nigga mellowbonzai i wudda dun dat shit. i hav experience vry much racizm in my lyfe, so dun matter nemore, half da time dese niggaz aint evn kno dey bein racializt. shit is lyk watevr mayne. i just try 2 liv my lyf n cake up feel me?? i rekkommend the same

i still rest on what i was trying to say last time:

a search for an "indian tone" is a search for authenticity. it is a flawed approach because you'll never find the authenticity youre looking for

1. what remains of indian languages is very different from the past when amerindian languages flourished. very very few indians alive today still live in the ways of their ancestors, any american indian from the reservation will probably have the same perspective on the book as you do

2. i thought this was about some boy in brazil? why would you use amerindian languages to reproduce a brazilian indian tone?

3. i keep coming back to this question of "being indian" in your orignal pm. who is to say that the boy is not indian even though he is acting white?

while seeking the converse perspective of the "white man/european" is a noble effort, seeking it out for the express purpose of seeking it out and writing it down is still patronizing. i interpret it as someone new taking up the white man's burden

thank you for your reductionism, for assuming i dropped out of school in 1st grade and saying ive never heard of ethical behavior

and i bet you know how to say that to me in twenty different languages

i hope you win a fucking nobel prize

jmatsu vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

postwhore

Re: dude

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhey

i have beef with you now dude! squash it or get fucked up!

one love homie!

let's fight.

the axis powers

executive hater

jmatsu vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

postwhore

Re: dude

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu

Quote:

i have beef with you now dude! squash it or get fucked up!

one love homie!

let's fight.

dude! where?! WHENN?

give me your home phone number and address, so that i can deliver you a proper ass kicking. $1 extra for a liter of coke. is your mom any good at ass-rimming? if so, the coke is free.

that was some really condescending shit.

lol full descrip of yo life. if somebody made joo mad you'd tell them your life story? joo sound like shitty liberal arts college graduate with professors adhocing everything they teach.

I do not regard all of Asians as one people, simply because I can hear the "connective tissue" between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai, although I speak Japanese which is very different from those languages

wait connective tissue???? da fuck? joo juz saying this because you wanna depict yourself as broadminded and wise but fucking statement has direct opposite effect.