Ann Demeulemeester, Number Nine, Undercover, Viv Westwood, Cloak/Uniqlo, Nudie, Tsubi

drexl

Hey guys, I’m pretty much a new poster here, but I’m a long-time poster on StyleZeitgeist and the Fashion Spot. I’ve got 160+ positive feedback on Ebay (100

% positive) also if you’re worried. I’m located in Montreal, Canada (local pick-ups always possible).

Prices don’t include shipping, airmail to Canada/US should be $7-$10, Xpresspost to Canada is around $12-$15, Xpresspost to USA is around $20-$25. I would strongly urge Xpresspost for the big ticket items because of the included online tracking.

I accept Paypal (preferred), but can also accept Western Union and money orders.

-Ann Demeulemeester double-zip asymmetric biker jacket from the spring-summer 2006 collection, size small. Made of supersoft 100% black brushed cotton with chunky silver zippers. The sleeves are curved so that they follow the arm’s natural shape. It’s in excellent condition, worn a few times. SOLD!!

Measurements: 21” pit to pit, 18” shoulders, 27” length, 26” sleeves

-Ann Demeulemeester bronze studded belt from spring-summer 2007, size medium, fits true waist sizes 32" to 38" approximately (or jeans sizes 30-31 to 38), brand new with tag, SOLD

-Ann Demeulemeester bomber jacket from the fall-winter 2006-2007 collection, size large. Made of a luxurious cotton/wool/cashmere blend with extra long knit sleeves and hem, mud color. Meant to be worn a bit slouchy, like most of Ann’s work. SOLD

Measurements: 22.5” pit to pit, 19” shoulders, 27” length, 34” sleeves (knit part unfolded)

-Number (N)ine distressed slouchy v-neck knit from this spring-summer 2007 collection, size 5. Made of a 100% cotton chunky knit, the sweater’s been object dyed to a nice dark gray/charcoal (the outside is dark gray, the inside is black), with nice “distressed” marks and holes (the holes and distressed parts are knit into sweater). Like new, worn only once. SOLD

Measurements: 22” pit to pit, 28” length, 27.5” sleeves

-Undercover twisted nails print overlock tee, size 2. Made of a nice washed red (it's not bright orange-y red like in the pics, due to my camera being wierd) vintage-y cotton, with exposed overlocked seams. Like new, worn only twice. SOLD

Measurements: 21” pit to pit, 18” shoulders, 27” length

-Vivienne Westwood iconic “Tits” tee with embroidered Westwood Orb logo, size large (cut slim). Absolutely brand new with tags, looking to get SOLD.

Measurements: 20.5” pit to pit, 17” shoulders, 26” length in front, 28” length in back

-Morphine Generation Stylish Nihilists Hoodie, size small, cool deathrock-ish photo print, eggplant color, raw edges and exposed seams, worn only once, looking to get $100 for it.

Measurements: 20" pit to pit, 17.5" shoulder to shoulder, 25.5" length, 27" sleeves

hpim6733xq5.jpg

hpim6735go9.jpg

hpim6736ts9.jpg

hpim6737lw8.jpg

-Dubuc (Montreal-based designer) graphic print overlocked, raglan-sleeved shirt, size large (cut slim), made of stretch cotton, excellent condition, worn a handful of times, paid $100, looking to get $50.

Measurements: 20" pit to pit, 26" length, 26" sleeves

hpim6839ky8.jpg

hpim6811if5.jpg

hpim6812rk0.jpg

hpim6813ly7.jpg

-Rick Owens suede motorcycle shirt/jacket, size M, narrow shoulders and elongated super skinny sleeves (so they bunch up beautifully), cotton knit inserts in the sleeves and underarm, unlined, raw edges. It used to be super long in the body (didn't look good unless you were 6' 4"), so I had it altered to a more wearable 28" (I still have the extra fabric if you want it, haha). Looking to get SOLD.

Measurements: 20" pit to pit, 17" shoulders, 33" sleeves, 28" length

-Cloak/Plokhov x Uniqlo fake notch collar vest, size large. Brand new with tags. SOLD

Measurements: 20” pit to pit, 16.5” shoulders, 24” length (in the back)

-Nudie Bootcut Ola distressed blue jeans, size 34x34. Made of soft cotton/lycra. Excellent condition, worn a handful of times. Looking to get SOLD

Measurements: 36” actual waist, 9” rise, 34” inseam, 9” hem

-Tsubi/Ksubi Dee Dee Ruff Rockers black jeans, size 34 (runs true to size). Excellent condition, worn only a handful of times. SOLD

Measurements: 34.5” actual waist, 9.5” rise, 35” inseam, 8” hem