NDC Suede Brogue size 43 euro 10 US brand new

keysonawire

Bought these NDCs new from American Rag (this is my third pair of NDC... they are incredible shoes). They are in unused, new condition. I just wore them around indoors on carpet for a bit.

"Castorino Wash," size Euro 43, which is US 10. Could fit a 10.5 as well.

(See the post below for my experiences with NDC sizing.)

These were $410 retail, now $215 shipped via FedEx ground to anyone in the Continental United States. International buyers are welcome but will have to pay the difference.

Each shoe comes with a fleece shoe bag with NDC tags, as you can see in the last picture.

More photos from Picassa can be found here.

NDC%20Suede%20Brogue%20012.jpg

NDC%20Suede%20Brogue%20016.jpg

NDC%20Suede%20Brogue%20021.jpg

Also up for sale is a pair of NDC Boat Shoes, also in size 43, SOLD!

I bought these from another SuFu member but the color in the photos was different than in person, and I'm looking for a different pair. But I've taken more photos to accurately represent the color of these shoes. They are truly a tan/cream color.

They're in brand new condition. Looks like they were just tried on in the store a few times.

Ebay%20066.jpg

Ebay%20071.jpg

Ebay%20060.jpg

Ebay%20062.jpg

The marks read: "Everything superfluous has to go. Only the essential has to remain" on the backs.

Inside reads: "Simplicity fuses function and form, performance and aesthetics."

If you ask any respected shoe seller, they'll tell you NDC quality is in a class of its own... The suede and leather here is super soft and the vintage wash is beautifully done. You can only buy them from a few stockists around the world, but I'm shipping them anywhere in the US (at a discount no less).

http://www.ndcmadebyhand.com/

Acnes and other stuff for sale in this thread.

Thanks for looking!

Yep, I'm a pretty standard size 10. In fact I have this same pair, same size in black leather.

Sizing for NDC shoes seems to depend on the style. For Brogues, 43 euro = 10 US. I think these could probably fit a 10.5 with a tiny bit of stretching, or worn sockless, too.

I also have a pair of Rino boots in 42.5 which fit me perfectly, since those are distressed leather and stretch a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

bump for an awesome pair of shoes that i wish were one size smaller.

No, you mean a half size bigger! Don't go countering my wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Free bump for those boat shoes!

I have a pair of ndc "boat boots" and I LOVE them. The only reason I'm not picking up keysonawire's pair is mine is a darker shade of brown and they are kinda similar...but I would consider them if my jeans in supermarket were doing better :o

anyways...keysonawire: how do the boat shoes fit? I have a size 43 (I am normally a 10.5-11) and they fit fine. are your shoes any different?

I've always been told that 43 is between a 10 and 10.5 US, and then the next size down 42 is more like a 9.5 US. As far as I know, only a few pairs of NDCs come in half sizes. For example when I was in Denmark, I bought a pair of Rino boots in 42.5 which were a tight fit at first but stretched and fit perfectly now.

Again the boat shoes are a very soft leather, so you could probably stretch them out more, but 43 seems to fit me very well. Still I haven't been walking around in them so I can't speak much.

Also, if anyone is interested in both pairs, I'll do $310 shipped for both.