Levi Premium

Fuuma

I recently bought a 501 pair from that line and quite like em but they're definitely not from purists, what's your opinion on ths brand/quality/price/etc.

i dont know man i like brands like Levi's red ever since i saw a pair on concept shop, ithink the jeans look great like nothing i've seen before. I live in new york city and i'm in high school. Alot of my chick friends ahve like levi's premium jeans and what not but i usually just wear some old red tab levis. I think they're more for chicks who wear like sevens and all. Some of the designs that my friends wear look allright but they arent that cool, a little better than the usual red tab line. The price is a little high for jeans that arent always made in the US and sometimes the jeans just look plain stonewashed. I have seen some good looking jeans and i think that when on sale at like urbanoutfitters and shit like that not a bad choice. And to digress a little i have these 3 year old shrink to fits that werent rigid but stonewashed and i wanted to ask how can they be non preshrunk jeans if they arent rigid.

you know you have to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues

i think they're made from nicer quality denim and better constructed than the regular levi's. but honestly, they're not worth 3x the price of a normal pair. i'd rather spend money on selvage jeans at those prices. though i do have a pair of the premium hesher picked up for around 20 bucks on ebay and i particularly like the leather jerky tag. i wouldn't buy again even at those basement clearance prices.

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

There IS a Levi's Premium 501 with selvage, isn't there? I'm in the UK, where they're not distributed, but I saw a selvage pair in the Miami store in May. Levi's premium is the one with the cowboys on the (leather) patch, right? I thought they looked pretty good, altho at around that price I'd rather go for the LVC.