Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found something..

• NOTE: This fashion brand sources its items from a number of independent suppliers and designers. As such, the products may possess different brand labels than the indicated brand.

i also copped this...Will i dunno if you like this one better than the one earlier..

0705080123rk1.jpg

any o u guys know the measurement(s) of the tees available in ONE SIZE (only)? also, here's my two cents about the site... the tee selection,for the most part, is derivative but there were some killer vests featured ( i ordered five, ha!) overall, a step above H&M (no offense) but just price-wise, and not so much quality-wise. BUT,great deal, all the same...

But the price is right....

^thats whats up. Its so cheap that who could really complain?

Ichigo100% - Sweet buy on the shirt. I was going to buy the exact same shirt last night. When received can you post up fit pics? I would love to it.

Shit, no rip offs! I will be ordering some new shit. Probably too superslim for me.

lp1004779766hz2.jpg

does anyone remember the thread with the guy was talking about how his girlfriend made him a hoodie like this?

then i think i flipino guy had a black one.

and then sycamore was selling a dior knockoff in supermarket?

blh blah blah

is that it!?!?!?

33kpzlf.jpg

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15042

I saved it and bookmarked it because I wanted that hoodie so bad. STILL DO! Some of you DIYers tell me how to turn a normal hoodie into that.

BTW: Some of this stuff seems overpriced compared to Zipia or Zeroback.

^thats whats up. Its so cheap that who could really complain?

Ichigo100% - Sweet buy on the shirt. I was going to buy the exact same shirt last night. When received can you post up fit pics? I would love to it.

Its between a small/medium in korean sizing (95-100)..

i stayed up until 4am (CDN time) looking for stuff...they have amazing shit for wicked prices!.. I need to pay off my credit card before buying...ughh..how the temptation builds

this is the beauty of globalization rearing its ugly head, and i for one am all for it.

can't make an order right now-- can't even narrow down what i'd want to order- but

i'll be checking for everyone else to let us know how their experience went once i'm

back in town so i can blow some dough.