The Insomnia Thread

AstroWolf

• 4 months later...

I've had chronic insomnia for the past several months, but ever since I was a kid I never slept the whole night through. I have no trouble getting to sleep, but I wake up a half dozen times and an hour before my alarm goes off.

I don't even drink the coffee, booooo.

The only times I sleep well is either when I smoke weed right before bed (which I don't often do) or once when I had these painkillers that made me feel like I was on a bed of silk.

• 2 months later...
Guest lottiboi

I have had fairly severe problems with my sleep in the past years, nearly having to visit a hospital once because of sleep deprivation, not at all fun stuff, and zolpidem sucks... i can't ever drink caffeine and yeah i don't know why people smoke meth

I've had chronic insomnia for the past several months, but ever since I was a kid I never slept the whole night through. I have no trouble getting to sleep, but I wake up a half dozen times and an hour before my alarm goes off.

I don't even drink the coffee, booooo.

The only times I sleep well is either when I smoke weed right before bed (which I don't often do) or once when I had these painkillers that made me feel like I was on a bed of silk.

get a doc to subscribe zopiclone . apparently the shit is addictive and you can mix it with alcohol

Edited by diamonds

I have had fairly severe problems with my sleep in the past years, nearly having to visit a hospital once because of sleep deprivation, not at all fun stuff, and zolpidem sucks... i can't ever drink caffeine and yeah i don't know why people smoke meth

how about melatonin? i've heard that work for a friend of mine, or you could always roll one before bed. that puts me to sleep within an hour, no problem.

• 2 months later...

oh i hadnt seen this thread. I had the worst insomnia of my life this past summer, i went 10 days with 1 hour of sleep a night, it was terrible, my body was starting to shut down by like day 8 or so. i just remember that nothing people were telling me made sense, and i was constantly seeing random flashes of light for no reason, sucked.

• 4 weeks later...

recently started taking caffeine pills. took 2 today, one at 9am and another at 6pm. went to 'sleep' 2 hours ago, ended up just thinking about a bunch of random shit and rolling around a bit…then said fuck it and just ate some corn flakes

• 2 months later...

I've always been an insomniac, but being prescribed addy hasn't made it any easier….another reason other than anxiety that I've started smoking. but now I'm in my smoke room at 4:45am n even tho I'm rly high and tired, I'm still looking shit up online.

I'm thinking i get about 24hrs of sleep a week collectively...?