Sales

doctorgnar

if you're referring to the one day private sale, I heard that it's not happening this season. (but I might be wrong)

According to the e-mails, 11/12 was when the first notice was sent out.

private_sale2.jpg

I got another email on 11/18 saying it's the last day for the private sale. I vaguely remember that there's a few days between the last of the private sale and the actual advertised sale.

11/23 e-mail says designers up to 50% off in-store and online.

Weird.

It's pretty frustrating that only like 5% of sufu members are resourceful and know what they are talking about.

Noone really contributes anything worthwhile.

According to the e-mails, 11/12 was when the first notice was sent out.

I got another email on 11/18 saying it's the last day for the private sale. I vaguely remember that there's a few days between the last of the private sale and the actual advertised sale.

11/23 e-mail says designers up to 50% off in-store and online.

Weird.

It's pretty frustrating that only like 5% of sufu members are resourceful and know what they are talking about.

Noone really contributes anything worthwhile.

i've been scouring the net and i have yet to come across anything either.

main_01.jpg

We decided to have a fast flash sale. Here are the details:

50% OFF

NDG

Select Nudie Jeans & Accessories

Select APC apparel

30% Off

Select Post O'Alls

APC fall apparel NDG Outerwear Nudie Jeans

Sale ends Tuesday Nov. 10th at 8am (central standard time)

All sales final, no exchanges or store credit on sale items, no exceptions.

Context cash can not be used on sale items.

Context cash can be accumulated when buying sale items.

Due to the high volume of emails and phone calls, answers to inquiries about fit and fabric can take longer.

Surface to Air Sample Sale

What: Score men's and women's clothing, jewelry, and accessories at up to 75% off, as well as select limited edition items.

When: Friday, November 13, through Sunday, November 15, from noon to 7 p.m.

Where: Surface to Air Sample Sale, 5 Crosby Street, #6D, (between Howard and Grand streets); no phone.

Haven in Edmonton/Canada is having a warehouse sale, see info below:

This Weekend we will be holding our first ever warehouse sale. We’re making room, clearing out our warehouse and offering all of our loyal customers huge discounts on the premium brands that we carry. There will be heavily discounted stock (up to 80% Off) on past seasons’ merchandise. 3 Days only. Friday-Sunday. IN-STORE. CASH ONLY. 10508 - 109 Street (Across from HAVEN).

Guest on-display

la people

Steven Alan Sample Sale @ Siren Studios, 6063 West Sunset (at Gower).

Hours: Thursday and Friday, 8:30am to 8pm; Saturday, 11am to 7pm; Sunday, 11am to 5pm.

http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/eosd/

This week we've been giving the site a bit of a tidy up in preparation for some very interesting and exciting pre-Christmas deliveries ( wait until you see what's coming ).

We've noticed that we've got a few brands and collections that we didn't put into sale last season, so, we're giving you a heads up now so you can bag yourself an amazing pair of denims for a snip of the price.

Aren't we nice.

The oki-ni team x

Use discount code 'SEASONEND' at the checkout (enter under 'additional services') to get 40% off everything in this category.

11/13–11/15 Clothing, shoes, jewelry, and bags by Surface to Air are 50 to 60 percent off. 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 6D; F–Su (noon–7).

Read more: New York Sales & Bargains - This Week's Best Sales in New York City - New York Magazine http://nymag.com/shopping/articles/sb/#new#ixzz0WTq0jpHi

Anyone going to the sale? If there is the two-finger ring for men size could anyone get it for me?