Sales

doctorgnar

You will be extremely disappointed at the Barney's sale..

it was pretty bad.. I bought a jacket so i didnt feel like i had wasted my time entirely. Only rag and bone had some decent stuff. stock of dior, ann d, lanvin, cdg, raf, any good brands were all like 5 pieces at the most, most of them wierd sizes. No shoes at all cept a pair of white MMM high tops which were ok, but at the same price at the regular barneys sale. Jeans were also bad, a few nasty looking prps some same 'ol levis and 1 pair of nudie thinn finns. Wanted to buy rag and bone jacket but some one took it right in front of my eyes. alot of suits, no fitting rooms, fat people taking their shirts off. blah.

i went as well and im glad i saved my money that day. not only is the selection at a minimal but on top of that only extremely large people could benefit from the sale seeing as the smallest size they had to offer for nearly any item was XL. i do admit there were a pair of awesome paul smith suede oxfords but the sale price wasn't quite up to par.

i'm sick of people freaking out of the warehouse sale. I mean, it's the WAREHOUSE SALE. It's not like they grab brand new rick owens tanks and lanvinz from the main store and just throw them in, It's crap that is defective, didn't sell, or was just overstock. It's generally not going to be great stuff. There are definitely some good things if you look closely, but most is not. So don't go if you want to buy tons of crazy shit because it's not gonna be there.

i'm sick of people freaking out of the warehouse sale. I mean, it's the WAREHOUSE SALE. It's not like they grab brand new rick owens tanks and lanvinz from the main store and just throw them in, It's crap that is defective, didn't sell, or was just overstock. It's generally not going to be great stuff. There are definitely some good things if you look closely, but most is not. So don't go if you want to buy tons of crazy shit because it's not gonna be there.

exactly. it fucking sucks... i've been three times and the best thing i found was a penguin sweater for lie $30 and a paul smith dress shit for like $120. big deal.

nyc century 21 has a shit load of ann d and margiela. i just returned a large black and a medium white oversized ann d dress shirt, so look for it :D

Most of the Ann D is pretty garbage. Like shitty graphic Ts and some button ups. Although I did find some Ann D leathers in S hidden in the stone island jackets on the opposite rack. Also a lot of Westwood and Victor and Rolf.

There's a rack of Nudies downstairs if you're into that. Slim Jim black, bootcut ola, decent selection from 28-33 waist. Everything is $80. I bought some cords.

Most of the Ann D is pretty garbage. Like shitty graphic Ts and some button ups. Although I did find some Ann D leathers in S hidden in the stone island jackets on the opposite rack. Also a lot of Westwood and Victor and Rolf.

There's a rack of Nudies downstairs if you're into that. Slim Jim black, bootcut ola, decent selection from 28-33 waist. Everything is $80. I bought some cords.

i got a nice plaid jacket from ymc for like $70 and a cotton and cashmere jumper from acne for $100.

were there any good nudie regular alfs?

Was just doing some research on that 20% deal, apparently it's only for the South Coast location. Man, fuck living in Massachusetts.

"*Offer valid August 11th through the 25th at all Barneys CO-OP and flagship locations. Offer not valid at Outlet locations or online. Offer valid on men's and women's full-priced denim purchases only, excluding RRL men’s denim. Donated denim must be in wearable condition. Each denim donation item is valid for only one new denim item. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. No adjustments to prior purchases."

If anyone is looking to save some money on denim ACNE is having a sample sale that will be around 75% off on all their clothes from fall at gilt.com next tuesday. If anyone still needs an invite to gilt.com send me a pm with your email address and I will send you an invite.

Just letting all you CCP/LUC/Carpe fans out there know that The Library in London, for the first time ever, has put a few A/W 07 and more recent CCP boots on sale... prices are really fucking good (as low as 225 pounds). Also blazers and coats down 60-70%, along with a TON of LUC stuff for pretty cheap (we're talking 100 pounds for lightweight knits).

One Carpe Diem winter full-length single hook black somewhat textured coat also on sale for around 500 pounds. It's beautiful, size 48, and probably won't last. They had it in the back, so you've gotta ask if you want to see it.