Sales

doctorgnar

I've been to Marquee :eek:

Reiss, Up to 70% off, 387 West Broadway (between Spring and Broome Streets), (212) 925-5707, www.reiss.co.uk

(worth checking out, 70% off that stuff is pretty nice)

Ted Baker, 30% to 60% off, 107 Grand Street (at Mercer Street), (212) 343-8989, www.tedbaker.com

(that's getting pretty empty)

Just saw the black crepe soled boots on the Reiss website, must resist temptation to go and purchase them at the LA store... That's if they have them in my size.

oaknyc.com - 30% off ALL stock starting yesterday, plus an additional 10% off every monday that passes. *b.son, flippa k, surface to air, acne, corpus, TONS of brands

barneyscoop.com - has Iron Army hiroito raw and one wash for 69.99. just bought a pair. sales on lots of different items, including some beautiful Prada jeans for half off.

oaknyc.com - 30% off ALL stock starting yesterday, plus an additional 10% off every monday that passes. *b.son, flippa k, surface to air, acne, corpus, TONS of brands

went straight for bless but there was nothing but a book.

:(:(:(

Report: there is nothing at the Barneys Co-Op on the Upper West Side, and certainly nothing on sale. A huge rack of Prada (nothing I'm interested in), some Theory (which I don't mind, but it's always available much cheaper at Loehmann's). Tons of Ever. Some ugly Nice Collective. Some MJ but not on sale. Maybe a saving grace: occasionally some Rag & Bone, very few APC pieces.

All that, but I did score a nice Paul Smith beanie for $49. But I would never recomment going there. I live close so I stop in occasionally and there's never anything there.

Go buy up Tim Hamilton, Rag & Bone, and Robert Geller at either Odin so I have no choice but to stop.

TH: comfy inside-out sweatshirt, rice thermal, some M and L button-ups, stripey u-neck shirts, jackets and stuff. 50% off or more.

RG: Belmondo and neck-strap shirts, a hooded parka with some faux-fur, vincent pants, t-shirts (at least on lafayette). Same deal, about 50-60% off in most cases.

I grabbed the Prussian coat at 250 (a steal) and the hooded waxed-cotton puffy vest at 200. If you're a size 50, you've still got your pick of both at either location.