sufu teams

Guest jmatsu

Why exactly am i not on this shit. Team begs kills all. Begs is the reason for supertrash.

this is an early portrait, before you were in. and no, startmeup is not on the team.

you guys forgot team we bleed indigo. they were doing it pretty big for like 2 minutes with their circle jerks.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that i hate the sufu ladies club.. it just makes me want to throw up and hit somebody.

who the fuck is in the sufu ladies club? isn't it just a thread--the only one who maybe reps it is eam... if there's a supersecret goth ninja team i nominate myself for yer consideration...or i'm open to a draft.

:o

Guest Airjamie
do i even need to pledge? people should be courting me.

i will join any team for 20 dollars.

paypal: [email protected]

I like to think of you as the ummm REF of the sufu teams. Kindof like that dude from survivor...except not a tool. And black.

Guest jmatsu
you hear that jmatsu? even though I'm a watergirl/driver, I'M GONNA BE A STAR. AND NO ONE'S GONNA STOP ME.

you are a star! you actually got that part in the superfuture movie, remember?

i think you were a professional whore. did you have to do favors to get this role? or did the casting director just find you on a random street corner??

if this streetwear team involves running around with cans in a black backpack at 4:30 in the morning, having a hit list of good hip hop as theme music, beating Kids and Geriatrics up for denim money, then I might ask for some weekend membership.

you are a star! you actually got that part in the superfuture movie, remember?

i think you were a professional whore. did you have to do favors to get this role? or did the casting director just find you on a random street corner??

yeah, I was working that street corner right next to yo mama. and she didn't get no part in a movie.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, i wasn't cruel enough for robideaux apparently. even part time. walk of shame....

SadBoyb30.jpg

(...i found this pic on a site about a young boy killed by drunk drivers...i feel kinda bad using it)

edit

haha...wow are those actually your sigs?