Hair Thread

qom

started growing the top out in July, cutting the sides every 1-2 months. Got my g/f to do it, shes not a hairdresser by any means.

Just have it slicked back cause i haven't shampooed it in a couple days, will post picture with it washed

hair001.jpg

hair002.jpg

hair003.jpg

got a haircut yesterday, i got tired of my long hair. i've been growing them for a year, but now i'm looking for a job and it's getting warmer and all soo...

17042010182.jpg

lol, my ears are stretched? I have clear tunnels in them.

Ive been growing it since July, its usually pulled back, never used any product no idea what i would use, ill give the top a chop soon as it is getting out of control

^ Go to an asian salon, ask for a cold perm, basically some ammonia compound is rubbed into your hair, then washed out and the wet hair is left in curlers and heated until the curls are set.

I had them do a protein enrichment thingy which prevents the curls from getting too frizzy. The texture and size of the curls depends on how tightly your hair is wound up in the curlers.

But if you keep trimming your hair, your straight roots will grow out. Still a curly jegend is mad steezy tho.

94990610.jpg

anyone got any more shots/info on this cut? would like to know how the back is.

roughing it in china for a month during the hot-ass summer, want something extremely light and negative maintenance yet steezy at the same time, this looks like the cut.

I would just loop it back around the ear and stop at the neck.

I remember you from pbnation by the way from the Music thread.

haha no way, only know a few dudes from pbn on here from the clothing thread.

i looked again and im not sure i can pull off that dude's cut, not sure if i wanna gamble and lose the top length or just do a standard back/sides shave and grow out the top for a topknot attempt later. would take a pic of current situation but im cameraless here at school :(