Hair Thread

qom

messy02.jpg

can I please have more pics or info on the above cut? I've been going for something like this but like HEWSINATOR said, I must not be asserting myself as needed lol because they keep cutting too much off the top!

messy02.jpg

can I please have more pics or info on the above cut? I've been going for something like this but like HEWSINATOR said, I must not be asserting myself as needed lol because they keep cutting too much off the top!

Take in that exact picture. IDK why, but me, and I assume others view it is as nerdy or something to bring in a pic, but there is a reason for the saying a picture is worth a thousand words.

I was wondering If I posted my picture if anyone could recommend me a new hairstyle.

There is only one way to find out dude.

And yeah growing hair out is a bitch, in the process now, still another year away before it is anything decent :(

That's exactly how I want my hair to look. Just long enough to pull back into a ponytail. As an azn I think it's a great fuck off look. I feel your pain, though. I had my hair cut exactly like Yannick's so right now I'm just slicking it back with a mini-pomp in front and yeah, want to shave it off every now and then.

shit will take forever to get your sides back that way man, I just cut about 6" off my hair and now it's about as long as beatle's. Still about 2" below my jawline or so. You're best off to continue shaving the sides and keeping the top long, won't take you too long to get a ponytail in the back.

need some help, been growing my hair out since october, atm it looks like this:

th_DSC_0587.jpg

last year I think, a bit shorter and better:

th_DSC00124.jpg

I have no idea where I'm going with it, what do you think would be a good cut for me?

I kind of like these haircuts, but I don't know if I could pull them off, feels like they suit a stronger jawline better maybe.

th_dimitrivankerkovennatha.jpg

th_45935_90231.jpg

th_35b5bir.jpg

IMO, if you want to go for something like that then do it. I quickly cropped your photo to show it without all the hair at the sides and I think it gives you an idea of how it could look.

thanks, doesn't look too bad cropped. I'll go for it.