Hair Thread

qom

yea true, though it was the first time I've cut my own hair

you just gotta take your time. shit ain't hard (cept the back).

you shaved everything too high, especially the back where there should be hair all the way until your head gets all convex ya understand.

I think you don't have a choice but to shave it all.

Going from a fauxhawk to this:

xr50w.jpg

Guessing it will take the whole summer to grow out that long though, so any thoughts on hairstyles I could go for while it's still in the growing stages? I was thinking Johnny Whitworth pompadour-esque:

310toyumaprem17.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions?

^crew molding clay + stiff hair..takes me 4 minutes to get it the way i want it.

Mind posting a picture? I have pretty stiff hair, can keep it up in a fauxhawk/spike/whatever out of the shower with no water, will I be able to do the same deal with a pompadour or will product be needed?

Mind posting a picture? I have pretty stiff hair, can keep it up in a fauxhawk/spike/whatever out of the shower with no water, will I be able to do the same deal with a pompadour or will product be needed?

i use quite a bit of wax for mine. its not really the traditional pomp with longer, combed sides. i find having the short sides a lot more manageable.

pomp.jpg?t=1244790858

thanks. How do you style it? Do you just comb it back or what? And I'm guessing since I have long sides, I'll just copy whatever I do on the top. Ah fuck it, I'll just mess around when I get out of the shower tomorrow and see what looks good.