i hope skinny jeans die soon

cheep

What if your a gay man? Is it cool then? We need to stop this discrimination.

I don't care how cool crillz is, but please, this is just wrong:

4u0yu08.jpg

I'm now a huge fan of crillz' work, but I also don't know how to feel about this. I have seen fits where he looked great with those jeans too. This topic could get interesting.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like cheeps posts, but I have noticed a very strong sub text of "I will never size down, and I dont like tight jeans, I really like regular jeans" lately...

ive never understood wearing clothes that dont fit. there are so many different cuts out there that you shouldnt have to size down to the point you cant button your jeans to achieve the look that you want. ill wear tight jeans, but be sure that they fit me properly.

Where the fuck did people get the idea that wearing tight jeans is gay? (Cue google image search)

Last I checked most of my "boys" in Chelsea and The Vil rock that bootcut flavor with the nut pouch 2xist jump offs and the tight crotches.

Naskidammeanie?

i have to agree here...that tighty tight shit is pure hipster coolguy/wannabe avant garde staus.

ive never understood wearing clothes that dont fit. there are so many different cuts out there that you shouldnt have to size down to the point you cant button your jeans to achieve the look that you want. ill wear tight jeans, but be sure that they fit me properly.

So basically you in fact think, as I do, that it's not tapered jeans that need to die but this magic thing called "elastane".

Leave the stretchy skintight denim for the girls, and if you can't fit into a pair of slim tapered jeans it's probably a better idea to invest in some Samurais.

Doubt that skinny jeans are gonna die anytime soon... they have always been a staple...its only quite recently has it been a "trend"... the trend might die... but they will always exist...I'm a pretty skinny guy and look quite ridiculous in regular jeans... in short if ur thighs are gonna rip the denim in a pair of skinny jeans... lay off it... A good fit rather than an overtly tight fit has always been my philosophy

Yea, those guys cures were pretty terrible. I actually wanted to know how much he sized down on them that way i could go up 2 from that. I wanted to get a pair true to size, so they were a bit loose and i could slouch them a bit. I hope to one day father children so the guy in the first picture's style just won't work for me.

I don't know how good it looks on girls either. Sometimes, those sausage casings look like they're going to burst now that every girl thinks that "skinny jeans" means skin tight jeans. Top of the muffin TO YOU!!

eeewww. short hair. I can see your ears. Gross....

i just got some too tight s&s rachels. they're a 24 and i'm usually a 26. they are really tight but I can see them working, I believe it's because of how raw denim looks as opposed to stretchy regular denim. is tight tight raw denim gross looking on girls?

• 3 weeks later...

Cxz1YxXsGio

This video was linked to the other ones and is just creepy.