FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

PM me with your size. No limit on amount of sneakers per person. I can do second runs if neccesary. The sneakers will be $4USD plus shipping. I HIGHLY suggest buying more than one pair to save on shipping cost, and their so cheap, why not? BLACK AND WHITE FOR SALE. You can see them here

Style S324-M, Fourth Row

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2262/2007page12bt8.jpg

PS: The white shoes should be dyeable, so I'd be looking forward to that.

PSS FOR THE THIRD RUN OF WHITES: I may do a small tag on the sneaker that says "Superfuture", just like on Vans, is anyone intersted in that, let me get some feedback. I'm going to get in contact with the heads and ask for their permission.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest El Salvador

Thanks that would be great! I really hope so. If those will cost 4$ as well, I pick them up in black and white ha!

ONE MORE PAIR OF BLACKS

SEVEN MORE PAIRS OF WHITES LEFT

After that I will have cutoff, you guys still place your orders, if someone flakes, you take their spot. You'll be put in slots in chronological order. If no one flakes, I'll work on another run.

FOR THE FIRST RUN OF WHITES: I will not be doing any superfuture tags. I need permission from the owner of the logo. If I do tags, there will be a small increase in pricing.

I'm a bit confused. Oak says to size up 1. But in the cheap canvas shoes thread, someone said to size down .5. Anyone with experience know?