Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

I tried a pair of 28's this past Sat. at BIG and they to my surprise fit me fine. I'm normally a size 30. They were raw though with no shrinkage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in BIG yesterday to pick up my newly hemmed s0500's. turns out i need another 1-1.5" cropped off, but that's neither here nor there.

anyway, i saw the final BIG x Sufu's. they're awesome. nice denim, nice details, great patch, great cut. the same exact jeans are also being made with a standard dubbleworks tag, and will be sold as a non-contest version. however, gordon said there might be a few leftovers with the big x sufu tag, but the waiting list is already deep.

on the jeans: they defintely run big. i tried on a size 34 that had been hot washed and tumble dried, and was just able to button them (not easily). i'm normally a 36 in sammies, for reference. the cut on the leg is nice and slim too, a good taper.

apparently there's still no word on how these jeans will be judged. gordon mentioned something about a panel of denim afficionados, including himself, someone from Warehouse, and 1-2 others, but the criteria isn't set.

yeah, thanks for the info state. sorry about the accidental neg rep. what can i say, i am cursed.

looking forward to getting these and very curious about the fit. i ended up ordering a 31.

i have sda 103 in 32, s5000vx in 30, 811s in 32 (little tight), FC 1101 in 34, lvc47 in 34 and SC47 in 32. definitely a range in what i have...

hoping these will end up fitted, without being restricting. fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
fuck i think i changed my order to a size 27.

i'm usually 32 and im not planning on washing or soaking them before i wear them

so hopefully they work out.

but back to school means drinking alotta beer.

which means getting ph(f)at

Damn son, sized down 5? Even for superfuture and no plans for a soak/wash (forever-?), that's something serious.